Bombshell coming

How would Romney know what is in Trump's tax returns?

:cuckoo:
who knows how Let trump do the same as romney did We know trump is just a loud mouthed blustering fool

Yes, Romney is a fool. Trump supported Romney and this is the thanks he gets for it. Romney lost hos election and should fade away with his mouth shut. Even Lindsay Graham is making bad mouths against Trump. The people of South Carolina supported Trump in their primary. Graham couldn't get 5% of the polling and dropped out. The people of South Carolina need to oust Graham from the Senate.

Yeah, incredibly lowdown dirty move by Romney. Trump actually supported him last time around. Romney's shite in my opinion.

I just read today that the Republican Establishment has pretty much agreed to pull out all stops to defeat Trump but are coming around to agree to back him once he gets the nomination. Graham went so far today as to say it would be better for the Republican Party were Hillary or Bernie elected than were Trump elected. That's the complete bastard Lindsay Graham is.

I don't know whether this would be a bombshell but it seems prudent to reveal tax information. Especially since Trump has been demanding Obama release information years

who knows how Let trump do the same as romney did We know trump is just a loud mouthed blustering fool

Yes, Romney is a fool. Trump supported Romney and this is the thanks he gets for it. Romney lost hos election and should fade away with his mouth shut. Even Lindsay Graham is making bad mouths against Trump. The people of South Carolina supported Trump in their primary. Graham couldn't get 5% of the polling and dropped out. The people of South Carolina need to oust Graham from the Senate.

Yeah, incredibly lowdown dirty move by Romney. Trump actually supported him last time around. Romney's shite in my opinion.

I just read today that the Republican Establishment has pretty much agreed to pull out all stops to defeat Trump but are coming around to agree to back him once he gets the nomination. Graham went so far today as to say it would be better for the Republican Party were Hillary or Bernie elected than were Trump elected. That's the complete bastard Lindsay Graham is.

Graham's a closet gay fraud. I wouldn't trust em as far as i could throw em. He's a dishonest buffoon. He's what's wrong with the Party.

You can call him whatever I call him smart trump will make a mockery out of america

trump also loved bill and hillary,,,,guess he just spreads his love around lol lol

Don't worry. President Trump will take care of you. One of his first acts when he takes office is to prohibit all Liberals from having sharp objects or matches in their possession.

You can call him whatever I call him smart trump will make a mockery out of america

You mean the laughingstock of the world like Obama has made America? I don't think so.

Romney can put up or shut up...my guess it will be the latter
mitt is a douchebag of the highest order
but he's getting smarter jon I mean any repub that wants that nitwit bs artist trump as president needs their head examined

You must have been asleep the last seven years

You mean the laughingstock of the world like Obama has made America? I don't think so.
only a laughingstock in your and republican eyes but that's to be expected from a party of traitors

I don't know whether this would be a bombshell but it seems prudent to reveal tax information. Especially since Trump has been demanding Obama release information years

Why? You couldn't make sense out of his returns if he did. He owns businesses all over the world and employs over ten thousand. All kinds of different businesses. I don't want to even attempt to go through all that.

only a laughingstock in your and republican eyes but that's to be expected from a party of traitors

Yes, ypou are absolutely right there. Obama, Kerry, and Hillary are all traitors to this country.

Why? You couldn't make sense out of his returns if he did. He owns businesses all over the world and employs over ten thousand. All kinds of different businesses. I don't want to even attempt to go through all that.
right so he doesn't have to show shit doesn't have to pay shit That's only for the little people, the nitwits that follow him

Yes, ypou are absolutely right there. Obama, Kerry, and Hillary are all traitors to this country.
but they all showed their taxes

You DO realize that Trump is going to play his enemies like a fiddle and hand over his Tax Returns when it's time to finally smash the opposition.

You DO realize that Trump is going to play his enemies like a fiddle and hand over his Tax Returns when it's time to finally smash the opposition.

Trump has been playing a lot of people like a fiddle, the media is the funniest one.

right so he doesn't have to show shit doesn't have to pay shit That's only for the little people, the nitwits that follow him

Calm down before you have a seizure. Just accept the inevitable. Be a big boy and accept that Trump will be the next President, will have Republican majority in BOTH Houses of Congress, and will appoint two or three Conservative leaning justices to the Supreme Court. Payback is gonna be living hell but you folks deserve it.

Forum List

Back