Bold move by Clinton: "release details of new emails immediately"

Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.

Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.
I have a new hero....James Comey

Ridiculous.
Glad to see you helping him out from beneath the bus you threw him under for the last 4 months.

Ridiculous.

No shit!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ridiculous.
Glad to see you helping him out from beneath the bus you threw him under for the last 4 months.
my my how your hero has fallen.

Hillary doesn't know that "C" stands for "confidential" says FBI Director Comey.

Do we really want a woman this dumb to be President?

Ridiculous.
my my how your hero has fallen.
What does that even mean? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back