Bogus signer at Mandela memorial part of group that burned men to death

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why isn't obama complaining about the risk this psycho posed to him? Because this shows how South Africa is falling apart. Black rule is failing and the country is becoming another zimbabwe.

Bogus sign language interpreter at Mandela memorial was in group that burned men to death | Fox News

Dec 16, 2013

JOHANNESBURG – A relative and three friends of the bogus sign language interpreter at the Nelson Mandela memorial service say he was among a group of people who accosted two men found with a stolen television and burned them to death in 2003.

They told The Associated Press that tires were placed around the men's necks and set ablaze. Unlike two other suspects who went to trial in 2006 for the killings, the four said on Monday that Thamsanqa Jantjie never did because authorities determined he wasn't mentally fit.

The men, including one of Jantjie's cousins, insisted on anonymity because of sensitivity surrounding the bogus signing, which embarrassed South Africa's government.

They say Jantjie was institutionalized and then returned to his neighborhood on the outskirts of Soweto.

Last edited:
Why isn't obama complaining about the risk this psycho posed to him?
Seriously?

What do you think he should write a letter to the Washington Post complaining about having this signing clown near him? Hold a press conference to denounce it? Send some B-52s to fly off their coast?

• Banned
Why isn't obama complaining about the risk this psycho posed to him?
Seriously?

What do you think he should write a letter to the Washington Post complaining about having this signing clown near him? Hold a press conference to denounce it? Send some B-52s to fly off their coast?

My mistake. I thought i was addressing an adult.

Mandela burned men alive! Half the people at the memorial likely killed someone at some point in their lives.

1044286_533135693388166_823643912_n.jpg

What backwater rednecks did you learn to hate from shitspeeder?

When I was a kid, Rhodesia and South Africa were the crown jewels of the continent. Now they are festering shitholes.

Whites made sure Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa. There was no such beast as rape insurance in SA. Now that the blacks are in charge?

The racial situation in Africa was ugly, no doubt about it, but the Africans were handed colonial success stories and pissed it away. The blacks have demonstrated they are incapable of running their own nations, even with the rest of the world giving them pretty much everything they want in assistance.

Forum List

Back