Boehner Tweets GOP Jobs Plan

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
BzXin76CAAEohMy.png:large

Anyone surprised?

Democrat Boehner's at it again. Oops ... did I say Democrat? I meant RINO.
Bohner probably doesn't know how to internet, more than likely some staffer is getting fired.

I'd like to fire the entire government (both sides of the aisle) and start with a clean slate.
Sounds good until you realize that politicians have been the same since politics was invented. The same lobbyists would still be there, the same petty bureaucrats, the same powerful corporations. Politicians are just the more visible portion of a much larger power structure that is corrupt because everyone likes money, try changing that.

Democrat Boehner's at it again. Oops ... did I say Democrat? I meant RINO.
Bohner probably doesn't know how to internet, more than likely some staffer is getting fired.

I'd like to fire the entire government (both sides of the aisle) and start with a clean slate.
Sounds good until you realize that politicians have been the same since politics was invented. The same lobbyists would still be there, the same petty bureaucrats, the same powerful corporations. Politicians are just the more visible portion of a much larger power structure that is corrupt because everyone likes money, try changing that.

Agreed. It take a certain personality type to believe that he has all the answers and the ability to lead everyone around him (right, wrong, or indifferent). In very rare instances, these leaders are true Statesmen who understand human nature and our need to be free. So rare are they that they end up drowning in a sea of fools.

Anyone surprised?
When will you guys get it. The GOP has never hidden the fact that the government is not supposed to be in the business of creating jobs.

Obama has spent the last six years "trying" to create jobs at the cost of the taxpayer....and regardless of what you folks want to say, and regardless of how the numbers appear, the real number is the fact that there are less people in the workforce today than there were when Obamas "job plan" started...and the population has grown.

Stop wanting the government to get you a job. Start making it happen on your own.

Anyone surprised?
When will you guys get it. The GOP has never hidden the fact that the government is not supposed to be in the business of creating jobs.

Obama has spent the last six years "trying" to create jobs at the cost of the taxpayer....and regardless of what you folks want to say, and regardless of how the numbers appear, the real number is the fact that there are less people in the workforce today than there were when Obamas "job plan" started...and the population has grown.

Stop wanting the government to get you a job. Start making it happen on your own.

BWAHHHH - Forget the numbers and statistics (that don't support my position) just listen to ME!

Anyone surprised?

BWAHHHH - Forget the numbers and statistics (that don't support my position) just listen to ME!
No child. That is not what I said, child.

The unemployment rate means nothing when you take into consideration that those that have run out of unemployment insurance, yet still not employed are not counted as "unemployed".

So the only number that tells you whether or not a "jobs plan" creates more jobs than are lost is the number of Americans employed.

And as of now, there are less people employed in America than there were 6 years ago.

Which means....the Obama "jobs plan" resulted in more "lost jobs" than "gained jobs".

I wonder why your response was strictly an attempt to discredit ME as opposed to support the Obama "jobs plan".

Such an approach shows a sign of weakness in ones position....

Even ignoring the accidental leaving of the points blank, you have to marvel at the mentality that believes a job plan should be 140 characters or less.

GOP job plan:

1. Freedom!

2. Repeal ObamaCare

3. Flag pins

4. America!

5. Hillary sucks

Forum List

Back