Boehner reaffirms commitment to IRS, Benghazi, and Fast & Furious

In the House Speaker Boehner's Weekly Briefing Boehner stated that the investigations into the IRS scandal, the Benghazi incident, and Fast & Furious are ongoing, "These issues are not going to go away." When the Speaker of the House says one of his parties priorities is getting to the bottom conspiracy theories then that party cares more about harming the other party then helping the American people.

So the Democrats who didn't let Watergate go away only cared about harming the other party then helping the American people?

You are too stupid for words to describe.

Also of note in the Speaker's briefing was the question of Iraq's escalating violence. Boehner believes the U.S. should supply equipment to the Iraqi government. When asked about U.S. troops back in Iraq he said, "I don't think that is called for at this point in time."

So?

And lastly, when asked about the economy he firmly stated, "We are not going to raise taxes." And, yes, that is an election year commitment to secure donations from the one group of people, or businesses, who might actually have their taxes raised to help get this country going strong again

How do tax increases help the economy? I would really like to know. I'm sure your answer will be hilarious.

Taxes pay for road improvements, road repair, snow and ice removal, flood control and the enforcement of rules of the road, all of which make the movement of goods and services safer and more expedient.

Gov't employees and private sector contractors and their employees provide these services and pay taxes on their income, as well as buy the goods and services sold by the private sector.

BTW, thanks for proving there are really dumb questions.

The scandal of Benghazi was not the fact that it was attacked. It was not the fact that 4 men died.

The scandal of Benghazi was all about how the WH handled it. The scandal has to do with a sitting president making crisis decisions based on political expediency.

Say what you want about him saying it was an act of terror...but any reasonable human being would realize that he saw it as bad for there to be a terrorist attack while he was campaigning his victory over the "receding of al-quaeda"....and most certainly would have been a bad move for his campaign to send in military help.

First.....he referred to it as an act of terror....a drunk driver is committing an act of terror. However, there is a general understanding that a terrorist attack has one specific definition. He never said that, and instead talked about the movie.

Second....the administration pointed out how the military told him there was not enough time to get help there...they needed 10 hours...

Really? Curious......how did the military know how long they would be able to hold off the attackers. As it was, the siege lasted nearly 8 hours....how did they know it wouldn't last 12 or 14 hours.?

It, like the IRS thing, reeks of dishonesty.

That is why they are scandals.

I can show you an issue with Fast and Furious as well if you are interested.

As soon as the president was informed the Consulate was attacked he ordered his commanders to do everything possible to save American lives.

The survivors were all evacuated within 12 hours.

The Fauxrageous and or phony scandal came from the Media Talking points dictated to the Sunday Press shows by Susan Rice being treated by the GOP Echo Chamber as if they were somehow sworn testimony.

According to the Administration he went to bed so he could get up early and go to a fund raiser in Las Vegas.

There really is no other reasonable way to respond to you than to point out you're stupid and an asshole. I wish there was, but that's the long and short of it; you're a stupid asshole.

Forum List

Back