Boehner reaffirms commitment to IRS, Benghazi, and Fast & Furious

In the House Speaker Boehner's Weekly Briefing Boehner stated that the investigations into the IRS scandal, the Benghazi incident, and Fast & Furious are ongoing, "These issues are not going to go away." When the Speaker of the House says one of his parties priorities is getting to the bottom conspiracy theories then that party cares more about harming the other party then helping the American people.

Also of note in the Speaker's briefing was the question of Iraq's escalating violence. Boehner believes the U.S. should supply equipment to the Iraqi government. When asked about U.S. troops back in Iraq he said, "I don't think that is called for at this point in time."

And lastly, when asked about the economy he firmly stated, "We are not going to raise taxes." And, yes, that is an election year commitment to secure donations from the one group of people, or businesses, who might actually have their taxes raised to help get this country going strong again.

Boehner is such a tool. The issues of Benghazi and IRS really, really need to die. I don't know much about the Fast and Furious issue. Maybe more people need to be held accountable. I don't know. Either way it needs to take a back seat. There are much more important issues to be dealt with.

Boehner may be the biggest political hack of our time. The country will be much better off without him.

Taxes very much need to be raised. The revenue percentage of the GDP is shockingly low.

The problem is the fact that no one understands why they are scandals......and they are....but not for the reasons most think...and thus why the left wants to brush them off as "nothing"....

These are scandals all for the same reason....they are scandals because no one in the administration admits knowing about them and when it comes to dealing with it, they refer to them as phony scandals and do nothing about it...

And to make matters worse?

They put out info that they claim "resolves the issue" and they move on....but if one puts their mind to it, they can see it in no way resolves the issue.

For example...IRS...

It has been deemed a non scandal because "progressive groups were ALSO targeted"...so case closed.

And all, including most of the press said "yep, there ya go...case closed"

However.....

The issue wasn't the IRS targeting only conservative groups. That was never the complaint. Of course they targeted ALL groups. That was the role of that department. To review the business plan and deem they warranted the non profit status. So of course progressive groups were targeted as well.

The complaint was that ALL progressive groups received their approval or denial within the suggested 90 days while most conservative groups went for months longer, if not years longer....most not being able to "operate" prior to the election and the previous campaign.

Bear in mind....if you get a denial within 90 days, you can resubmit with the necessary changes.

If you get no answer at all, all you can do is sit around and wait.

Yet the administration said "case closed. Liberal groups also got targeted...and then they referred to it as a phony scandal.

And THAT is the reason they are scandals.

If what you posted is true, why didn't you provide the evidence? Someone or something provided you with this 'truth' - who or what convinced you?

An example of dimocrap scumbaggery.

Something like this, or worse, happens every day. But I've found that if I start a thread on them, they get moved. Funny how that works, huh?

This isn't taunting or wanting to start a flame war.... People, this IS the dimocrap party.

It's how they work.

Like I said, I could start a thread every day about this shit but.....

Whatever..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KXu5d5-3G1w]Jennifer Wexton for State Senate TV Ad "Stand Up" - YouTube[/ame]

o the horror

dear idiot there is NOTHING wrong with that ad

Yup.... You really are a stupid motherfucker.

Really.

She's prosecuting rapists and fighting the Tea Party....... For 'her'

Shit just flies over your head all the time, doesn't it? I mean, seriously.... Honest to God.... Please don't breed.

o the horror

Really.

Shit just flies over your head all the time, doesn't it? I mean, seriously.... Honest to God.... Please don't breed.

Profanity and vulgarity seem to be your main method of communication. The use of both strongly suggests a level of ignorance usually sourced in or belonging to a lower or low social class, position, or rank in society. I don't know if your means of communication is necessary for you to feel you are to be taken seriously, but as foolish as you posts are, I suspect that is true.

Let me disabuse you of this belief. Both the content of your remarks, your use of syntax and the anger you express suggest a low level of education, a dull normal or lower level of intelligence and a pathological hate for others.

In the House Speaker Boehner's Weekly Briefing Boehner stated that the investigations into the IRS scandal, the Benghazi incident, and Fast & Furious are ongoing, "These issues are not going to go away." When the Speaker of the House says one of his parties priorities is getting to the bottom conspiracy theories then that party cares more about harming the other party then helping the American people.

So the Democrats who didn't let Watergate go away only cared about harming the other party then helping the American people?

You are too stupid for words to describe.

Also of note in the Speaker's briefing was the question of Iraq's escalating violence. Boehner believes the U.S. should supply equipment to the Iraqi government. When asked about U.S. troops back in Iraq he said, "I don't think that is called for at this point in time."

So?

And lastly, when asked about the economy he firmly stated, "We are not going to raise taxes." And, yes, that is an election year commitment to secure donations from the one group of people, or businesses, who might actually have their taxes raised to help get this country going strong again

How do tax increases help the economy? I would really like to know. I'm sure your answer will be hilarious.

How sad it is that the bad guy here is not the suspect...but the investigator.
This is how divisive we have become.

That's standard Democrat operating procedure. Clinton showed them how. They made Ken Star into a villain. They have attacked every Republican investigation ever since.

These issues must be elucidated fully to the American people, and indivisuals must be held accountable! This is why the people don't trust government; they are full of shit! Too bad the dumb ass liberals don't care about anything that isn't politically expedient.

By "politically expedient" do you mean getting the job done? Because I believe trying to pass bills about unemployment benefits rather than discussing Fast & Furious or Benghazi on the House floor is politically expedient, and I am all for it.

"Politically expedient" means not getting the job done. Apparently you think bankrupting the country is a higher priority then how this Administration gets people killed and breaks the law.

By "politically expedient" do you mean getting the job done? Because I believe trying to pass bills about unemployment benefits rather than discussing Fast & Furious or Benghazi on the House floor is politically expedient, and I am all for it.
y

Says a typical liberal mind.
Just pass it...consequences or whether it is the best thing to do or not - doesn't matter - just pass it.
And this is why we are in so much trouble.

Yes, he/she does appear to be intelligent, thanks for the compliment.

That's your conception of intelligence?

keep going Repubs :dig: having Firebug (ISSA (R)) spend MILLIONS more in TAXPAYER $$$ funding partisan witch hunts :thup:

This will help ANYBODY BUT REPUBS in '14 & '16 :clap:

When did libturds ever give a damn about how much money the government spends? Whenever they start whining about it, you know it's because they want to sweep something under the rug.

o the horror

Really.

Profanity and vulgarity seem to be your main method of communication. The use of both strongly suggests a level of ignorance usually sourced in or belonging to a lower or low social class, position, or rank in society. I don't know if your means of communication is necessary for you to feel you are to be taken seriously, but as foolish as you posts are, I suspect that is true.

Constantly spewing idiocies into this forum is the indication of the level of education you have attained.

Let me disabuse you of this belief. Both the content of your remarks, your use of syntax and the anger you express suggest a low level of education, a dull normal or lower level of intelligence and a pathological hate for others.

He only hates useless ticks on the ass of society: people like you, that is.

Boehner is such a tool. The issues of Benghazi and IRS really, really need to die. I don't know much about the Fast and Furious issue. Maybe more people need to be held accountable. I don't know. Either way it needs to take a back seat. There are much more important issues to be dealt with.

Boehner may be the biggest political hack of our time. The country will be much better off without him.

Taxes very much need to be raised. The revenue percentage of the GDP is shockingly low.

The problem is the fact that no one understands why they are scandals......and they are....but not for the reasons most think...and thus why the left wants to brush them off as "nothing"....

These are scandals all for the same reason....they are scandals because no one in the administration admits knowing about them and when it comes to dealing with it, they refer to them as phony scandals and do nothing about it...

They put out info that they claim "resolves the issue" and they move on....but if one puts their mind to it, they can see it in no way resolves the issue.

For example...IRS...

It has been deemed a non scandal because "progressive groups were ALSO targeted"...so case closed.

However.....

The issue wasn't the IRS targeting only conservative groups. That was never the complaint. Of course they targeted ALL groups. That was the role of that department. To review the business plan and deem they warranted the non profit status. So of course progressive groups were targeted as well.

The complaint was that ALL progressive groups received their approval or denial within the suggested 90 days while most conservative groups went for months longer, if not years longer....most not being able to "operate" prior to the election and the previous campaign.

Bear in mind....if you get a denial within 90 days, you can resubmit with the necessary changes.

Yet the administration said "case closed. Liberal groups also got targeted...and then they referred to it as a phony scandal.

Ok what are the specifics on Benghazi? Who and why need to be held accountable? What crimes have been committed?

The scandal of Benghazi was not the fact that it was attacked. It was not the fact that 4 men died.

The scandal of Benghazi was all about how the WH handled it. The scandal has to do with a sitting president making crisis decisions based on political expediency.

Say what you want about him saying it was an act of terror...but any reasonable human being would realize that he saw it as bad for there to be a terrorist attack while he was campaigning his victory over the "receding of al-quaeda"....and most certainly would have been a bad move for his campaign to send in military help.

First.....he referred to it as an act of terror....a drunk driver is committing an act of terror. However, there is a general understanding that a terrorist attack has one specific definition. He never said that, and instead talked about the movie.

Second....the administration pointed out how the military told him there was not enough time to get help there...they needed 10 hours...

Really? Curious......how did the military know how long they would be able to hold off the attackers. As it was, the siege lasted nearly 8 hours....how did they know it wouldn't last 12 or 14 hours.?

It, like the IRS thing, reeks of dishonesty.

That is why they are scandals.

I can show you an issue with Fast and Furious as well if you are interested.

For example...IRS...

However.....

Ok what are the specifics on Benghazi? Who and why need to be held accountable? What crimes have been committed?

The scandal of Benghazi was not the fact that it was attacked. It was not the fact that 4 men died.

The scandal of Benghazi was all about how the WH handled it. The scandal has to do with a sitting president making crisis decisions based on political expediency.

Say what you want about him saying it was an act of terror...but any reasonable human being would realize that he saw it as bad for there to be a terrorist attack while he was campaigning his victory over the "receding of al-quaeda"....and most certainly would have been a bad move for his campaign to send in military help.

First.....he referred to it as an act of terror....a drunk driver is committing an act of terror. However, there is a general understanding that a terrorist attack has one specific definition. He never said that, and instead talked about the movie.

Second....the administration pointed out how the military told him there was not enough time to get help there...they needed 10 hours...

Really? Curious......how did the military know how long they would be able to hold off the attackers. As it was, the siege lasted nearly 8 hours....how did they know it wouldn't last 12 or 14 hours.?

As soon as the president was informed the Consulate was attacked he ordered his commanders to do everything possible to save American lives.

The survivors were all evacuated within 12 hours.

The Fauxrageous and or phony scandal came from the Media Talking points dictated to the Sunday Press shows by Susan Rice being treated by the GOP Echo Chamber as if they were somehow sworn testimony.

As soon as the president was informed the Consulate was attacked he ordered his commanders to do everything possible to save American lives.

The Fauxrageous and or phony scandal came from the Media Talking points dictated to the Sunday Press shows by Susan Rice being treated by the GOP Echo Chamber as if they were somehow sworn testimony.

According to the Administration he went to bed so he could get up early and go to a fund raiser in Las Vegas.

According to the Administration he went to bed so he could get up early and go to a fund raiser in Las Vegas.

Link?

Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack with "all available DOD assets" and try to protect U.S. personnel, Panetta said.

Panetta, Dempsey defend U.S. response to Benghazi attack - CNN.com

Forum List

Back