Boehner needs to go!

The GOP will sink their own ship. They will ignore Obamacare, continue to spend like a Dim, and basically thumb their noses at the people who put them there.
I dont think so. I would hope they learned the lessons of 06 and 08--you cannot out-Democrat the Democrats by promising more and more free shit.

But it's happening as we speak.

The GOP and Dims both agreed to pass a massive budget and no one Is talking about Obamacare.

This should propel Hillary to the Oval Office without much effort at all.
No one wanted a messy budget fight before the GOP took over.
The time is coming for Obamacare. When the Supreme Court throws out the subsidies in Burwell the GOP will be free to recraft the law and dump the crap.
I'd hold on and see what happens. Hope for the best.
Fucking bullshit!...Whats wrong with you? Pass a continuing resolution until the next congress is in place. You don't fucking pass a budget through next fall and make sleazy deals with Democrats cutting the new members out entirely

How does it feel to know that the teabaggers have even become too crazy for the leaders of the GOP? Before long you won't have anyone left but the Koch brothers and a few mental outpatients for supporters.
How's it feel to be a brain dead moron who cant think for himself?

I dont think so. I would hope they learned the lessons of 06 and 08--you cannot out-Democrat the Democrats by promising more and more free shit.

The GOP and Dims both agreed to pass a massive budget and no one Is talking about Obamacare.

The time is coming for Obamacare. When the Supreme Court throws out the subsidies in Burwell the GOP will be free to recraft the law and dump the crap.
Fucking bullshit!...Whats wrong with you? Pass a continuing resolution until the next congress is in place. You don't fucking pass a budget through next fall and make sleazy deals with Democrats cutting the new members out entirely

How does it feel to know that the teabaggers have even become too crazy for the leaders of the GOP? Before long you won't have anyone left but the Koch brothers and a few mental outpatients for supporters.
How's it feel to be a brain dead moron who cant think for himself?

I wouldn't know. Ask someone in your clown car.

Besides being Obama's second choice for House Speaker, Boehner has shown particularly poor judgement in appointing White Supremacist Steve Scalise to a position of power in the House.

Boehner must go!

I tried to contact Boehner's office to tell him it's time for him to step down but he only accepts emails from people in his district.

Call his office and encourage him to do the admirable thing and step down as Speaker. We can't be distracted by these scandals

Boehner must go!
Too tell the truth....every one needs to go...only God has enuf patience to put up with this pathetic pile of shit we call the human race.

Besides being Obama's second choice for House Speaker, Boehner has shown particularly poor judgement in appointing White Supremacist Steve Scalise to a position of power in the House.

Boehner must go!

I tried to contact Boehner's office to tell him it's time for him to step down but he only accepts emails from people in his district.

Call his office and encourage him to do the admirable thing and step down as Speaker. We can't be distracted by these scandals

Boehner must go!
Too tell the truth....every one needs to go...only God has enuf patience to put up with this pathetic pile of shit we call the human race.
Good Lord you must be in a foul mood!

Boehner must go!

Boehner must go!
Good Lord you must be in a foul mood!
Six scotch rockets pulling the Cowboys thru the shit....

Boehner must go!

Boehner must go!

Boehner protected Scalise because they're comrades in arms against the biggest threat to the GOP...conservatives. Scalise has battle scars from undermining and backstabbing conservative members of the GOP and because of that, he has a friend in high places when needed. Oddly enough, it makes this White Supremacist revelation a Leftist scandal, because Scalise is a Leftist and he was protected by a Leftist. That's about as strong an endorsement of white on black racism coming from the Left that I can think of.

It's hilarious watching Democrats try to pin this on conservatives. They're stuck with it.

The GOP will sink their own ship. They will ignore Obamacare, continue to spend like a Dim, and basically thumb their noses at the people who put them there.

The TEA Party was created primarily to oust the establishment RINO republicans in the leadership. Only liberals are shocked that sellouts like Boner and McConnel don't like the TEA Party.

U.S. Republican Representative Gohmert to challenge Boehner for speaker

2015-01-04T234657Z_1_LYNXMPEB030BP_RTROPTP_2_USA-POLITICS.JPG

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Representative Louie Gohmert, a conservative Tea Party Republican from Texas, said on Sunday he would challenge John Boehner for speaker of the House of Representatives.

Gohmert's announcement came a day after fellow Republican Representative Ted Yoho of Florida said he might be willing to put his name up against Boehner, the Ohio Republican who is widely expected to retain the top job in the chamber when the full House votes on Tuesday.

"Ted is a good man for whom I could vote, but I have heard from many supporters and also friends in Congress who have urged me to put forward my name for Speaker as well to increase our chances of change," Gohmert said in a statement. "That is why I am also offering my name as a candidate for Speaker."

U.S. Republican Representative Gohmert to challenge Boehner for speaker - Yahoo News

The TEA Party was created primarily to oust the establishment RINO republicans in the leadership. Only liberals are shocked that sellouts like Boner and McConnel don't like the TEA Party.

No, the teaparty was upset about the bailouts, and feared they would increase taxes on everybody. Then the Kochs bought them and they went really nuts. The so called RINO meme wasn't adopted by the teabaggers until well after their beginning.

No, the teaparty was upset about the bailouts, and feared they would increase taxes on everybody. Then the Kochs bought them and they went really nuts. The so called RINO meme wasn't adopted by the teabaggers until well after their beginning.

And then media matters sends you another talking point:uhoh3:

Boner and Lil' Mitch are disgusting statist progressives...not unlike BO and most Ds.

Yet...many Americans continue to believe the propaganda that two parties are different.

CRAZY!

Forum List

Back