Bob Beckel seems to enjoy arguing on Fox News but

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
sometimes you can see the veins pop out on his forehead. He's funny to watch when he gets all uptight.

MarcATL

Gold Member
Reaction score
God bless 'em for dealing with those RW crazy day in and day out. I dunno how he does it!

oreo

Gold Member
Reaction score
sometimes you can see the veins pop out on his forehead. He's funny to watch when he gets all uptight.

Have you ever seen Bob Beckle with his brother?--:lol::lol: Complete opposite--political ideology--it's funny to watch them argue.

grunt11b

VIP Member
Reaction score
I give bob one thing though, at least he is open minded on some things, he calls it as it is when he has no other choice, but when push comes to shove, he totes the liberal line.

RunPerryRun

Reaction score
the show wouldn't be so funny without Bob, he's one of the few libs that we can laff at. and of course, we love the sparring with Greg Glutfeld.

cooky

Rookie
Reaction score
I think Bob does a good job. He is a well principled democrat capable of conveying articulate, succinct and relevant positions. He represents the party well as one of the token libs at FNC.

BTW I'll be the first to admit that all of the cable new networks are attrocious to varying degrees but Fox seems to be incorporating increasing amounts of dubious right wing talking points/analysis into the programming of late.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List