Blue Flu hits Atlanta.....

Atlanta PD is 58% black (or so I've been told).

Curious to see how this all works out.

The cop might need to be fired....but no fucking way he should be charged.
Why should he be fired for defending against a lethal weapon? And if he should not be charged, why would he be fired?

I said "might"....thinking they should review things.

I don't know how two police officers lost control of one guy....something does not seem right.

But I am not a police officer and don't do this...so maybe I should say....seems like the whole thing should be reviewed and decisions made from there.

Why should he be fired for defending against a lethal weapon? And if he should not be charged, why would he be fired?

I don't know how two police officers lost control of one guy....something does not seem right.

But I am not a police officer and don't do this...so maybe I should say....seems like the whole thing should be reviewed and decisions made from there.
The failed Atlanta police chief, Erike Shields, made a mission statement when she became chief:

“I really want to see a paradigm shift where we’re taking the young black males that need assistance, need direction and we can really see some quantifiable change in what’s occurring in their lives,” Shields said in a 2017 interview with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “For too long, the emphasis has been on locking them up. No matter how we couch it, no matter how necessary it is … that’s B.S. It’s because we locked up so many young black males in the first place that we find ourselves in the position we are today.”

Had she kept the emphasis on training Atlanta police on how to make safe arrests instead of treating violent criminals like Brooks as victims, Brooks would be alive today and the two officers, who had been badly trained, would not be about to be lynched by angry mobs ruling the streets of Atlanta.

Restraining a violent person is not easy if they don't want to be restrained.

It took 5 of us to restrain one convict and he still punched me. And he wasn't even black.

It took 5 of us to restrain one convict and he still punched me. And he wasn't even black.
Why couldnt you taser him?
I was a corrections officer and they don't let us carry anything besides pepper spray. And all that happened after I sprayed him. I forgot there were so many taking him down, I seemed to recall it was only me and another guy but there were several, and the thing about all that irritated me the most is that one of them was trying to pull me off the pos because I was pounding him with my gas can. Damn I'm glad I don't so that crap anymore.

As police numbers dwindle, vigilantism will rise. Guaranteed.

I bet the Democrats haven't thought of that. Who will protect them?
BLM?

Antifa?

School crossing guard?
By the good nature of the poor misunderstood criminals who, being ecstatic over being free from the police, will no longer commit crimes. Instead they will seek out gainful employment and become model citizens.

criminals1.jpg

Last edited:

Like I said.

I've never had to do what they have to do.

So I am very cautions.

If they did something really wrong, it might be their job....certainly not jail.

Forum List

Back