Eric Adams calls on New Yorkers to flood DC over migrant crisis cost: ‘We need to mobilize’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Good luck with that mayor. Your people are more concerned what's happening in other countries, than they are their own.

Mayor Eric Adams called on New Yorkers Tuesday to flood the streets of Washington DC to protest the overwhelming cost of the migrant crisis — just like the Million Man March.

“I’m saying to New Yorker is you’re angry, and I’m angry — but the source of our discontent lies in Washington DC,” Hizzoner fumed during his sole weekly off-topic briefing with reporters.
“We need to mobilize and rally a go to DC and say to the national government this is not fair what is happening to New York City.”

The call to action is the latest in the mayor’s ramped-up rhetoric against the Biden administration, which has largely left the Big Apple to fend for itself to care for tens of thousands of migrants.

Why New Yorkers? Start shipping a few hundred immigrants a day into DC and drop them off at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and the Capitol. If Biden and the Congress Critters have to step over sleeping immigrants every day, maybe they'll start getting the picture.

Why New Yorkers? Start shipping a few hundred immigrants a day into DC and drop them off at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and the Capitol. If Biden and the Congress Critters have to step over sleeping immigrants every day, maybe they'll start getting the picture.
I'm surprised they have not took up quarters in the capitol rotunda by now.

Do you know these scofflaws have been complaining about the taste of the food we taxpayers provide?! They say it’s not what they’re used to and prefer.

And don’t get me started about how they’re having sex in the stairwells of hotels like 3rd world animals.

Yes. They've taken over some Chicago police facilities, so we should make a point of dumping them at all government buildings around the country. The Capitol would be awesome!

Meanwhile, both NYC and DC still have "sanctuary city" status. :laughing0301:

The Democrats want NYC to be a sanctuary city.

Published June 2, 2021

Every single one of the eight Democrats running for mayor vowed to protect illegal immigrants from deportation, solidifying the Big Apple’s often infamous status as a “sanctuary city.”

The mayoral wannabes doubled down on current Mayor de Blasio’s approach of barring local authorities from reporting the immigration status of residents to federal authorities during their second televised debate on WABC-TV Channel 7 Wednesday.

“We have to be a true sanctuary city. We have to live up to our values, which means making investments in our families regardless of documentation,” said former Sanitation Commissioner Kathryn Garcia, who recently moved into the top tier of candidates.

Garcia said she worked to provide free food to needy New Yorkers during the coronavirus pandemic, regardless of their immigration status.

“We’re a sanctuary city, this is about respect, it’s about dignity, it’s about support, it’s about those who have allowed the city — and sacrificed for this city — to be where it is as we managed through COVID,” said former Citigroup executive Ray McGuire.

Adams is trying to be a leader.

Fortune favors the bold.

If he marches toward freedom, Americans will follow.

:salute: Mayor Adams

Meanwhile in Chicago..........................

A temporary migrant shelter will open in Portage Park. Residents have strong feelings.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back