Blue Flu hits Atlanta.....

As police numbers dwindle, vigilantism will rise. Guaranteed.

I bet the Democrats haven't thought of that. Who will protect them?

As in Mexico you will have to hire private security. Neighborhoods and groups will band together for protection while leftists go to court to stop them.

A lot of cops will be looking for new jobs , in more peaceful jurisdictions, others are close enough to retirement to stick it out to the end- being extra careful to avoid any trouble or confrontations with African Americans.

If the PD's are defunded, staying alive will be the key

Every person that calls out should have an IA case opened on them and crawl up their asses with a microscope. My bet is that the ones calling out have dirt on them.

I'm surprised you aren't happy with the Blue Flu- any cops that call in sick will not be getting in trouble or charged while they are gone.

although I definitely agree that a talented police officer should be able to stay out of trouble and avoid any ugly scenes with African Americans.

And if those scenes were to occur, a good cop would be able to walk away, not take it personally, and head back to the police hangouts.

Every person that calls out should have an IA case opened on them and crawl up their asses with a microscope. My bet is that the ones calling out have dirt on them.

I'm surprised you aren't happy with the Blue Flu- any cops that call in sick will not be getting in trouble or charged while they are gone.

although I definitely agree that a talented police officer should be able to stay out of trouble and avoid any ugly scenes with African Americans.

And if those scenes were to occur, a good cop would be able to walk away, not take it personally, and head back to the police hangouts.
I am happy. I just said all the ones that called out are dirty.

Atlanta PD is 58% black (or so I've been told).

Curious to see how this all works out.

The cop might need to be fired....but no fucking way he should be charged.
Why should he be fired for defending against a lethal weapon? And if he should not be charged, why would he be fired?

Atlanta PD is 58% black (or so I've been told).

Curious to see how this all works out.

The cop might need to be fired....but no fucking way he should be charged.
Why should he be fired for defending against a lethal weapon? And if he should not be charged, why would he be fired?
They argue that the taser was not a serious enough weapon for the cop to fired his gun, but no doubt if the DA had been holding a gun and Brooks pointed a taser at him, Brooks would be just as dead as he is today.

Forum List

Back