Bloomberg's VP

Gotta be victim. So a female black woman that is a loser? :dunno:

Stacey_Abrams_in_May_2018.png

I'm going with Bruce Jenner, Um I mean what ever he is calling himself, um herself now.

I heard a snippet of conversation on NPR from a report from CNN, and they were claiming that Trump was definitely worthy of impeachment because he was not following the foreign policy of the Republic. Then they followed that with some assorted bureaucrat that told listeners what the U.S. foreign policy was. . .

. . . and I'm like, wait a minute, who the hell actually decides what the foreign policy is? :71:

2USVQzH.jpg

. . . no, I'm pretty sure Tulsi is not qualified.

I heard a snippet of conversation on NPR from a report from CNN, and they were claiming that Trump was definitely worthy of impeachment because he was not following the foreign policy of the Republic. Then they followed that with some assorted bureaucrat that told listeners what the U.S. foreign policy was. . .

. . . and I'm like, wait a minute, who the hell actually decides what the foreign policy is? :71:

2USVQzH.jpg

. . . no, I'm pretty sure Tulsi is not qualified.

And I'm pretty sure that's not what they said.

Cool ride though.

Clearly, Mike Bloomberg will be the nominee, who will be his running mate?

Mayor Pete Buttigieg. Clearly the homophobes will not vote for him (maybe even those who are still in the closet), but the Trumpanzees will only vote for Trump.

The mayor is bright, informed and honest. He will appeal to the under 35 set, as well as the LGBTQ community, University Communities, the Military, liberals, progressives and the Mid Western States.

The more people listen to him, the more they like him notwithstanding his sexual orientation.

Forum List

Back