Bloomberg's VP

I heard a snippet of conversation on NPR from a report from CNN, and they were claiming that Trump was definitely worthy of impeachment because he was not following the foreign policy of the Republic. Then they followed that with some assorted bureaucrat that told listeners what the U.S. foreign policy was. . .

. . . and I'm like, wait a minute, who the hell actually decides what the foreign policy is? :71:

2USVQzH.jpg

. . . no, I'm pretty sure Tulsi is not qualified.

And I'm pretty sure that's not what they said.

Cool ride though.

I'm pretty sure it hinged around the conflict between Giuliani and Marie Yovanovitch. As in, Trump wanted to set priorities, Pompeo was staying neutral, and she was doing the bidding of the EU, the CFR, and the Atlantic Council. Thus, he wanted her gone b/c it also had something to do with Giuliani having his corrupt buddies get in on some action if they could get the opposing forces' corruption exposed.

But then, who has the right to set foreign policy? :dunno:

Removal, Executive Power of | Encyclopedia.com

I mean, the whole notion that a president can have a "shadow foreign policy?" Seriously? He's the fucking president. If it is HIS policy, that IS the foreign policy. The hubris of these globalists is the source of their attempts at this coup and their desire to impeach him.

Defying Trump, Former Ambassador to Ukraine Testifies, Saying President Pressured State Department to Oust Her

Marie Yovanovitch prepared remarks to Congress

Last edited:
Bloomberg enjoys all the trappings of the life of a billionaire with little of the scrutiny that usually comes with it, all thanks to his support for the “correct” political causes, including gun control. If Bloomberg actually launches a 2020 primary campaign, only to lose eventually to Biden, he would draw only scorn and condemnation from the same people with whom he has spent years ingratiating himself

I heard a snippet of conversation on NPR from a report from CNN, and they were claiming that Trump was definitely worthy of impeachment because he was not following the foreign policy of the Republic. Then they followed that with some assorted bureaucrat that told listeners what the U.S. foreign policy was. . .

. . . and I'm like, wait a minute, who the hell actually decides what the foreign policy is? :71:

2USVQzH.jpg

Cool ride though.

I'm pretty sure it hinged around the conflict between Giuliani and Marie Yovanovitch. As in, Trump wanted to set priorities, Pompeo was staying neutral, and she was doing the bidding of the EU, the CFR, and the Atlantic Council. Thus, he wanted her gone b/c it also had something to do with Giuliani having his corrupt buddies get in on some action if they could get the opposing forces' corruption exposed.

I mean, the whole notion that a president can have a "shadow foreign policy?" Seriously? He's the fucking president. If it is HIS policy, that IS the foreign policy. The hubris of these globalists is the source of their attempts at this coup and their desire to impeach him.

Defying Trump, Former Ambassador to Ukraine Testifies, Saying President Pressured State Department to Oust Her

In short, you are making a claim that the President of the United States is above the law:

"I mean, the whole notion that a president can have a "shadow foreign policy?" Seriously? He's the fucking president."

2USVQzH.jpg

Cool ride though.

In short, you are making a claim that the President of the United States is above the law:

"I mean, the whole notion that a president can have a "shadow foreign policy?" Seriously? He's the fucking president."

I suppose so you idiot.

When it comes to foreign policy, the COMMANDER AND CHIEF? HE IS THE LAW!

:1peleas:

Well I know who it WILL NOT BE..............

Hillary Clinton will not be his VP choice.

Why you might ask....................well she'd knock him off after the election and crown herself queen.

2USVQzH.jpg

Cool ride though.

Yeah once again I'm pretty sure nobody made that point with a straight face.

2USVQzH.jpg

Cool ride though.

I suppose so you idiot.

When it comes to foreign policy, the COMMANDER AND CHIEF? HE IS THE LAW!

:1peleas:

Ever hear of "Congressional oversight"?

There is no one person who "is the law". That would be king-shit. The Liberals who founded this country threw that concept in the crapper.

I know one guy who wont be his VP, Tenacious Tom Steyer.

he just wrote:

"People like Mike Bloomberg and me, who have done very well in the current economic system, have a moral responsibility to address the wealth gap. A wealth tax is central to bringing forth the progressive plans we need. If Mike doesn’t support one, he shouldn’t run."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Forum List

Back