Bloomberg's VP

I heard a snippet of conversation on NPR from a report from CNN, and they were claiming that Trump was definitely worthy of impeachment because he was not following the foreign policy of the Republic. Then they followed that with some assorted bureaucrat that told listeners what the U.S. foreign policy was. . .

. . . and I'm like, wait a minute, who the hell actually decides what the foreign policy is? :71:

2USVQzH.jpg

. . . no, I'm pretty sure Tulsi is not qualified.

And I'm pretty sure that's not what they said.

Cool ride though.

I'm pretty sure it hinged around the conflict between Giuliani and Marie Yovanovitch. As in, Trump wanted to set priorities, Pompeo was staying neutral, and she was doing the bidding of the EU, the CFR, and the Atlantic Council. Thus, he wanted her gone b/c it also had something to do with Giuliani having his corrupt buddies get in on some action if they could get the opposing forces' corruption exposed.

But then, who has the right to set foreign policy? :dunno:

Removal, Executive Power of | Encyclopedia.com

I mean, the whole notion that a president can have a "shadow foreign policy?" Seriously? He's the fucking president. If it is HIS policy, that IS the foreign policy. The hubris of these globalists is the source of their attempts at this coup and their desire to impeach him.

Defying Trump, Former Ambassador to Ukraine Testifies, Saying President Pressured State Department to Oust Her

Marie Yovanovitch prepared remarks to Congress

In short, you are making a claim that the President of the United States is above the law:

"I mean, the whole notion that a president can have a "shadow foreign policy?" Seriously? He's the fucking president."

I suppose so you idiot.

When it comes to foreign policy, the COMMANDER AND CHIEF? HE IS THE LAW!

:1peleas:

Is Donald Trump free to send our Special Forces to Cuba, assassinate Raul Castro in a coup, and install one of his cronies to be the Shah of Havana.

That behavior is exactly what you've proposed.

Last edited:
I heard a snippet of conversation on NPR from a report from CNN, and they were claiming that Trump was definitely worthy of impeachment because he was not following the foreign policy of the Republic. Then they followed that with some assorted bureaucrat that told listeners what the U.S. foreign policy was. . .

. . . and I'm like, wait a minute, who the hell actually decides what the foreign policy is? :71:

2USVQzH.jpg

Cool ride though.

I'm pretty sure it hinged around the conflict between Giuliani and Marie Yovanovitch. As in, Trump wanted to set priorities, Pompeo was staying neutral, and she was doing the bidding of the EU, the CFR, and the Atlantic Council. Thus, he wanted her gone b/c it also had something to do with Giuliani having his corrupt buddies get in on some action if they could get the opposing forces' corruption exposed.

I mean, the whole notion that a president can have a "shadow foreign policy?" Seriously? He's the fucking president. If it is HIS policy, that IS the foreign policy. The hubris of these globalists is the source of their attempts at this coup and their desire to impeach him.

Defying Trump, Former Ambassador to Ukraine Testifies, Saying President Pressured State Department to Oust Her

In short, you are making a claim that the President of the United States is above the law:

"I mean, the whole notion that a president can have a "shadow foreign policy?" Seriously? He's the fucking president."

I suppose so you idiot.

Is Donald Trump free to send our Special Forces to Cuba, assassinate Raul Castro in a coup, and install one of his cronies to be the Shah of Havana.

Good thing Rump's not smart enough to know what Eisenhower was doing via Allan and Foster Dulles while he (Rump) was busy punching out his music teacher.

2USVQzH.jpg

Cool ride though.

I suppose so you idiot.

Ever hear of "Congressional oversight"?

There is no one person who "is the law". That would be king-shit. The Liberals who founded this country threw that concept in the crapper.

The ONLY oversight role that congress has in foreign policy is approving the appointment of a new Sec. of State, ambassadors, and approving treaties. THAT IS IT.

. . oh, and supposedly Congress should be the only ones that get to declare war, but yeah, we know how THAT goes now.

Otherwise? It is none of the GD business of the legislature how foreign policy is conducted, AND YOU VERY WELL KNOW IT.

If a new administration wants to get rid of old ambassadors or Secretaries of State? That is their prerogative.

If they want to create new treaties and new policies with new leaders based on a new vision and a new direction, that also is a new administrations prerogative.

In this arena, Congress needs to sit down and STFU.

The CFR, the Atlantic Council and the EU don't like how Trump is conducting his foreign policy, how he is looking into their corruption, old boy network payoff, etc., so they are trying to, (hypocritically I might add,) impeach him and his minions on their corruption, and they think the electorate is to dumb to see right through it.

Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong. It is a dangerous game they are playing. If the electorate were any less lazy, it could lead to blood in the streets.

Hopefully we will all let this play out at the ballot box. I think I would rather live under a global technocrat police state, than have another global war at this point.

I know one guy who wont be his VP, Tenacious Tom Steyer.

he just wrote:

"People like Mike Bloomberg and me, who have done very well in the current economic system, have a moral responsibility to address the wealth gap. A wealth tax is central to bringing forth the progressive plans we need. If Mike doesn’t support one, he shouldn’t run."

I'd support either one of them if they agreed to get rid of the central bank.

2USVQzH.jpg

Cool ride though.

I suppose so you idiot.

NO.

That is one of the very few sections in the Constitution where Congress is supposed to have a say so in conducting foreign affairs.

. . . but even in this area, they have ceded power, and even YOU know this.

If the spooks manufacture some fake event, sure, the Commander and Chief can do whatever the hell he wants, and YOU know this. Stop being such an idiot. Don't you know our history?

Within thirty minutes of August 4 incident, Johnson had decided on retaliatory attacks (dubbed "Operation Pierce Arrow"). That same day he used the "hot line" to Moscow, and assured the Soviets he had no intent in opening a broader war in Vietnam. Early on August 5, Johnson publicly ordered retaliatory measures stating, "The determination of all Americans to carry out our full commitment to the people and to the government of South Vietnam will be redoubled by this outrage." One hour and forty minutes after his speech, aircraft launched from U.S. carriers reached North Vietnamese targets. On August 5, at 10:40, these planes bombed four torpedo boat bases and an oil-storage facility in Vinh.[30]
Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia

NOW THIS, was an impeachable offense!

Forum List

Back