Bloomberg OUT!

Looks like money alone cant buy an election and the Democratic party isn't falling under Sanders' cult of personality.

I guess the two parties aren't the same after all.

Ukraine joe is the typical sacrifice ie romney, dole, mccain, mondale etc.

Keep telling yourself that. It's actually complacency and making assumptions you have no business making.

Naw, biden is just as worthless as the aforementioned. This is what happens. The opposing party will run their dung pile amid a president that is rising in popularity, accomplishing what he promised, economy cruising. Ukraine joe is their sacrificial dung.

He's unpopular, he's been unpopular. I've heard about him rising every time a single polling firm pushes him over 50% for a day or two but then silence when he slips down to -8 points in the very same poll.

Look what's happening now.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Not going in his direction and he's polling has been consistent since mid 2018. He's not popular at all.

I wonder how much money every vote in the Moon Bat Primary cost him, $10,000?

Bernie supporters may literally blow up the dnc this year. Lol.

Why...

This is Democracy... Biden is ahead on delegates... All major candidates who have bowed out endorsed him.

Democrats and Bernie are not falling for this again...Bernie might not make it to the convention... This is all over in two weeks.Joe Biden on the outside coming through like a train...
Biden will pick a VP who the young will be excited about, Michelle is my pick there...

American you have a simple choice Trump or the A team back.... Landslide...

Their words.........not mine. Biden is the dementia team.

Bernie supporters may literally blow up the dnc this year. Lol.

Why...

This is Democracy... Biden is ahead on delegates... All major candidates who have bowed out endorsed him.

Democrats and Bernie are not falling for this again...Bernie might not make it to the convention... This is all over in two weeks.Joe Biden on the outside coming through like a train...
Biden will pick a VP who the young will be excited about, Michelle is my pick there...

American you have a simple choice Trump or the A team back.... Landslide...

Big Mikey said he's not interested in politics

Looks like money alone cant buy an election and the Democratic party isn't falling under Sanders' cult of personality.

So you’re saying Trump didn’t buy the Oval Office.

Nope, he had friends in red places help him.

In the meantime Democrats aren't enamored with someone just because they have money (real money, not that fake billionaire shit) and they don't usually fall under cults like the GOP does with Trump.

Joementum is on its way. Biden needs to focus on the Orange idiot. Come November we will will have a real and true President of ALL these United States.
Yes, and his name is Trump.

In the meantime Democrats aren't enamored with someone just because they have money (real money, not that fake billionaire shit) and they don't usually fall under cults like the GOP does with Trump.
Do you realize what an ass you made of yourself with that post?

Bloomberg is about 50 times more wealthy than Trump, and unlike Trump he earned it honestly.

That's a lot of money to throw around. Should be interesting.

Bloomberg is like Trump in one way, though. They both change parties like they change suits.

Do you realize what an ass you made of yourself with that post?
has he ever?

Breaking. No link yet.
$700 Million just to get the nomination was 3 times more than The Entire Trump Campaign Team spent to win The Presidency.

giphy.gif

Bloomberg is about 50 times more wealthy than Trump, and unlike Trump he earned it honestly.

That's a lot of money to throw around. Should be interesting.

Bloomberg is like Trump in one way, though. They both change parties like they change suits.

Hillary outspent the Donald in 2016, spending nearly twice the amount. How’d that work out?

Holy shit, well, that was quick.
makes you wonder how much he spent on bullshit commercials and boring assed meme factories.
Well, he spent a fucking TON.

Hard to imagine he won't remain active, though. He wants Trump out and has plenty of pennies still rolling around.
let 'em roll.

just wanting some of these dumbass ads to go away now. im sure they will and i'm sure new dumbass ads from both sides will come back in numbers.

going to be a shitty season for ads i believe.

Forum List

Back