Bloomberg OUT!

"the key to electoral politics is starting early" - Trump quoting Roger Stone quoting JFK

that's why Mini Mike lost!

Because you sit on your ass making up fake quotes?
"Lost" :rofl:
Clueless for another consecutive day.
speaking of lost, you should get lost and stay lost

so annoying!

Soooooooooooo it's "annoying" that anyone notices how fucking clueless you are?

Here's a thought. Break open the piggy bank, get off the internets and take a walk to the clue store. Get whatever they'll sell you. Here's a free one to get you started --- getting the party nomination is IN NO WAY the only reason to run in its primaries.

DUH.

Most run in the primaries for the attention and rise in political status. It turns a little known politician into a nationally recognized figure. Who ever heard of Klobuchar or Butengeig?

In Trumps case, he ran as a joke and a chance to be the center of attention. He never thought anyone would take him seriously.

"the key to electoral politics is starting early" - Trump quoting Roger Stone quoting JFK

that's why Mini Mike lost!

Because you sit on your ass making up fake quotes?
"Lost" :rofl:
Clueless for another consecutive day.
speaking of lost, you should get lost and stay lost

so annoying!

Soooooooooooo it's "annoying" that anyone notices how fucking clueless you are?

Here's a thought. Break open the piggy bank, get off the internets and take a walk to the clue store. Get whatever they'll sell you. Here's a free one to get you started --- getting the party nomination is IN NO WAY the only reason to run in its primaries.

DUH.

Most run in the primaries for the attention and rise in political status. It turns a little known politician into a nationally recognized figure. Who ever heard of Klobuchar or Butengeig?

In Trumps case, he ran as a joke and a chance to be the center of attention. He never thought anyone would take him seriously.

There's no denying it ensures automatic free publicity. I think Klobuchar and Warren were fairly well known pre-campaign but Buttigieg, Gabbard, not so much, Harris, Castro, O'Rourke somewhat, Yang and Steyer totally introduced themselves out of nowhere. But now they're all known. Sanders is known from 2016 but before that he might have been fringe awareness outside New England. The less known you were before going in, the more mileage you got out of the whole deal. In that sense Buttigieg and Gabbard were the big winners.

Bloomberg was just playing spoiler and Rump Speed Bump, because he can afford to. Nobody except Bisquetboi thought he was actually expecting to get nominated.

That again is what makes the Republicans cancelling primaries in several states so telling. Rump is opposed by Bill Weld, Joe Walsh and Mark Sanford, none of whom needed to do it to get themselves known -- they're already known.

Liberal elites do math:

BRIAN WILLIAMS: “Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million. He could have given each American $1 million ..."

NYT EDITORIAL BOARD'S MARA GAY: “It’s an incredible way of putting it. It’s true.”

Liberal elites do math:

BRIAN WILLIAMS: “Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million. He could have given each American $1 million ..."

NYT EDITORIAL BOARD'S MARA GAY: “It’s an incredible way of putting it. It’s true.”

Oh goody. Today's fake quotes are in.

------------------------ Links?

Liberal elites do math:

Brian Williams, NYT's Gay criticized over math flub: 'Saddest clip in TV history'

YOUR OWN LINK says the twit was sent by someone called "Mekita Rivas" Dumbass. And YOUR OWN HEADLINE attributes it to "Gay". Do you read anything you link?

Know who else quoted the same twit? This thread.

And in case this is all completely over your tiny little head, what she's saying is that Bloomberg has enough money to do that, not that the money spent EQUALS that. Again, reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Liberal elites do math:

Brian Williams, NYT's Gay criticized over math flub: 'Saddest clip in TV history'

YOUR OWN LINK says the twit was sent by someone called "Mekita Rivas" Dumbass. And YOUR OWN HEADLINE attributes it to "Gay". Do you read anything you link?

lol

Good news for Joementum. Bernie's path to victory is non-existent. Now our next POTUS can focus on the Orange menace.

Congratulations.

You have an old white guy running against Trump.

Funny how all your bullshit evaporates and you show what you really are.

/——/ woman hating DemocRAT voters kick another girl to the curb. Pocahontas drops out

I guess you can be excused from needing a link, since there was no "Pocahontas" to drop out.

Pocahontas died in England 403 years ago

Perhaps you aren't familiar with the news. "Pocahontas" is the official nickname of Sen. Elizabeth Warren of MA. That's the Pocahontas that is being referred to.

LOL

Only because Trump was too stupid to figure out Fauxcahontas
You see......because “Faux” means fake
/——/ Trump is stupid, and Pocahontas is smart? Trump is in the White House and the squaw was sent packing. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Is Liz Warren more intelligent than Trump?

Warren would be teaching the class while Trump sits in the back calling names and shooting spitballs

Who is President, and who is back at her teepee asking for help on opening a beer bottle?

Liberal elites do math:

lol
look what i found

Liberal elites do math:

lol
look what i found

Yeah yeah already saw it. Thanks for confirming post 306, from which you left out the entire last line, where I pointed out that nobody claimed they were saying that's what the math WAS. But wait, let's hear from some klown making videos in his basement who apparently has no heat.

I love the part about "consider how many millions of people tune in to MSNBC" ----- after we hear here every day that nobody does.

Liberal elites do math:

lol
look what i found

Poor Pogo just can't help getting owned on a daily basis.

What an idiot.

lol
look what i found

Yeah yeah already saw it. Thanks for confirming post 306, from which you left out the entire last line, where I pointed out that nobody claimed they were saying that's what the math WAS. But wait, let's hear from some klown making videos in his basement who apparently has no heat.

I love the part about "consider how many millions of people tune in to MSNBC" ----- after we hear here every day that nobody does.

you could store an ocean in the holes of the "Explanations" that you gave!

lol
look what i found

you could store an ocean in the holes of the "Explanations" that you gave!

That's very entertaining. And SO poetic.

The fact remains Brian Williams did not send that twit as Bisquick claimed, and I didn't even have to prove him wrong. He did that hisself.

"Nutty, elitist, bumbling billionaire, Michael Bloomberg says when he was 19, he wasn’t responsible enough to handle a gun, and doesn’t know anyone who is at 19. Maybe he should meet these guys:"

ESg-8SfXYAAXqwS

"Nutty, elitist, bumbling billionaire, Michael Bloomberg says when he was 19, he wasn’t responsible enough to handle a gun, and doesn’t know anyone who is at 19. Maybe he should meet these guys:"

ESg-8SfXYAAXqwS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go again.

Link?

The 5foot2 is out.

If only Bloomberg had hired Russians to buy $100,000 in barely literate Facebook ads, instead of spending nearly $700 million, he'd be president in November. That's what media have been telling us for over three years.

The 5foot2 is out.

If only Bloomberg had hired Russians to buy $100,000 in barely literate Facebook ads, instead of spending nearly $700 million, he'd be president in November. That's what media have been telling us for over three years.
/----/ Bloomie could have bought American Somoa for $500 million, proclaimed himself Emperor Mike for life and save $200 million.
iu

Forum List

Back