BLOOMBERG BOMBSHELL: Secret audio reveals presidential candidate’s racial hypocrisy

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Speaking before a crowd of 400 people at the Aspen Institute on February 5, 2015, Bloomberg said that to prevent violent crimes, police should seize guns from minorities. Bloomberg specifically noted that 95 percent of murders—both murderers and murder victims—in New York and “virtually every city” were committed by individuals fitting the same profile. “Male, minorities, 16 to 25,” he said.

SNIP

“95 percent of your murders—murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description. Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male, minorities, sixteen to twenty-five. That’s true in New York, that’s true in virtually every city. And that’s where the real crime is,” he said

“You’ve got to get the guns out of the hands of the people that are getting killed,” continued Bloomberg. “You want to spend the money on a lot of cops in the streets. Put the cops where the crime is, which means minority neighborhoods. So one of the unintended consequences is, people say, ‘Oh my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.’”

“Yes, that’s true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods,” said Bloomberg. “Yes. That’s true. Why do we do it? Because that’s where all the crime is. And the way you get the guns out of the kids’ hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them. And they start saying ‘Oh I don’t want to get caught.’ So they don’t bring the gun. They still have a gun, but they leave it at home.”

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thepostmillennial.com

------------

Aw, come on Mike, call them what the Hildebeast called them..."SUPER PREDATORS!"....amazing isn't it that the fucked up, lying left calls Trump a RACIST, BUT REFUSES to call either the Hildebeast or Doomberg here what they really are ...RACISTS....LOVE turning the lefts shit back on them!!!...ROTFLMFAO!!!

You may also find this entertaining!

Episode 807 - Bloomberg's Racist, Classist Past (Audio)

Michael Bloomberg blocks footage of Aspen Institute appearance (2015)

Speaking before a crowd of 400 people at the Aspen Institute on February 5, 2015, Bloomberg said that to prevent violent crimes, police should seize guns from minorities. Bloomberg specifically noted that 95 percent of murders—both murderers and murder victims—in New York and “virtually every city” were committed by individuals fitting the same profile. “Male, minorities, 16 to 25,” he said.

SNIP

“95 percent of your murders—murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description. Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male, minorities, sixteen to twenty-five. That’s true in New York, that’s true in virtually every city. And that’s where the real crime is,” he said

“You’ve got to get the guns out of the hands of the people that are getting killed,” continued Bloomberg. “You want to spend the money on a lot of cops in the streets. Put the cops where the crime is, which means minority neighborhoods. So one of the unintended consequences is, people say, ‘Oh my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.’”

“Yes, that’s true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods,” said Bloomberg. “Yes. That’s true. Why do we do it? Because that’s where all the crime is. And the way you get the guns out of the kids’ hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them. And they start saying ‘Oh I don’t want to get caught.’ So they don’t bring the gun. They still have a gun, but they leave it at home.”

SNIP

------------

Aw, come on Mike, call them what the Hildebeast called them..."SUPER PREDATORS!"....amazing isn't it that the fucked up, lying left calls Trump a RACIST, BUT REFUSES to call either the Hildebeast or Doomberg here what they really are ...RACISTS....LOVE turning the lefts shit back on them!!!...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Unfortunately without the video evidence libs will just deny Bloomberg ever said it

To be fair to Mayor Bloomberg, he just said out loud what probably most people (of ALL ethnicities) think but would never dare say at school or work.

To be fair to Mayor Bloomberg, he just said out loud what probably most people (of ALL ethnicities) think but would never dare say at school or work.
Thus, by liberal standards, Doomberg IS A RACIST...as I said!

Bloomberg is an authoritarian, Statist Liberal that will never win another election again.
A BILLION DOLLARS VERY WELL just might do it....as much as I hate to admit it, there are that many stupid people that vote and only do so from what they see on TV!

I'm not a Bloomberg fan but numbers are not racist and those numbers are accurate.

Jo

Bloomberg is an authoritarian, Statist Liberal that will never win another election again.
A BILLION DOLLARS VERY WELL just might do it....as much as I hate to admit it, there are that many stupid people that vote and only do so from what they see on TV!

One thing that summabitch has got is plenty of pazoozas.

Jo

But the problem is part of a political party that has done everything from wag their finger to ruin people for doing that...in other words the time to be fair is when it is to someone who is not a left wing ideologue.

SNIP

SNIP

------------

No guns for Blacks? Is that what Bloomberg is saying?

Money helps to get your message out and persuade a lot of people that would like the message if they heard it.

Bloomberg doesnt have a likable message that I have heard, and has the personality of a dirty smelly wet dish rag.

"Bloomberg is apologizing and the Democrat racists are attacking him for a perfectly reasonable defense of Stop and Frisk. 95% of the murders in NY and 96% of the armed robberies are committed by minorities against other minorities. Stop and Frisk saved Black Lives." - Dastardly Dave Horowitz

SNIP

SNIP

------------

It's no surprise. After all he's a Democrat and Democrats are both hypocritical and racicts by nature. The smarter among the blacks are figuring this out and are departing the democratic party to join up elsewhere including the Republican party. The party that actually defeated slavery and set the slaves free. It's almost funny how the blacks were ever dumb enough to be sucked in like that.

EQgqDs9XYAUUT0z

Forum List

Back