Warren goes to diner. NO one wanted to talk to her or look lol

All the democrats are clinically insane or pretending to be. The thing is they are getting well paid and are well financed and delusional, braindead idiots support them, democrat voter fraud notwithstanding. It's a job if you can keep it I guess. :p

I'll never forget the day I was in the grocery store, holding the baby in one arm and juggling a pack of chicken and a couple of other grocery items in the other, and here comes a young politician, confidently striding up to me, hand extended to introduce himself. I had no hands to give him. He didn't even seem to notice me trying to juggle to reciprocate.
Unbelievable. What a moron.

I'll never forget the day I was in the grocery store, holding the baby in one arm and juggling a pack of chicken and a couple of other grocery items in the other, and here comes a young politician, confidently striding up to me, hand extended to introduce himself. I had no hands to give him. He didn't even seem to notice me trying to juggle to reciprocate.

You should have told him " Sir the last hand I shook is how I got this kid, so do you really want to shake my hand? " while winking at him and blowing a kiss...

That will mess up someone mind!

• Banned
Were you at your clan meeting? lol

All the democrats are clinically insane or pretending to be. The thing is they are getting well paid and are well financed and delusional, braindead idiots support them, democrat voter fraud notwithstanding. It's a job if you can keep it I guess. :p

This crop of Dem candidates is SO bad, I have to wonder if Republicans aren’t secretly supporting them financially. Putting these batshit crazy people in front of a camera and mic is the best campaign ad for President Trump and the GOP.

She is desperate for votes. She was begging for one head to turn lol

I hear all the democrat candidates showed up to the same arena and trump has a bigger crowd out side then democrats had inside lol

Forum List

Back