BLM ‘Stands In Solidarity’ With Hamas

Anyone we don't like.
Surely the conservative's definition for sure.

Say hi to your governor, homie!

12571cf3-9803-44cf-927e-40b74c72aafe_1920x1080.jpg

Nope. They are squatting on God's land.
There you have it folks. An honest conservative/Republican.

This sentiment represents what they truly believe.

You know this to be true because there will be no condemnation or repudiation of this statement by any of the rightwing posters.

Watch...
So you're a confirmed anti Semite as well. Sorry, bug G-d's blessing belongs to the descendants of Isaac, not Ishmael.

Nope. They are squatting on God's land.
There you have it folks. An honest conservative/Republican.

This sentiment represents what they truly believe.

You know this to be true because there will be no condemnation or repudiation of this statement by any of the rightwing posters.

Watch...
So you're a confirmed anti Semite as well. Sorry, bug G-d's blessing belongs to the descendants of Isaac, not Ishmael.

Sadly, almost all black DemoKKKrats are anti-semites.

That's not the Christian gospel, Pagan. Thanks to Jesus, God's blessing is for everyone, especially the ones people hate the most.

Internationally recognized you moron
Post the definition jaggoff.

A majority of Western governments, including the European Union and the United States, have classified it as a terror organization.
Internationally recognized you moron
Post the definition jaggoff.

. A majority of Western governments, including the European Union and the United States, have classified it as a terror organization.

Fuck you dickhead. You’re dodging. Come and make me post it
Exactly what I thought this bitch-ass would do.
You have not answered one of my questions. Coward. Not one. Fuck you. Degenerate douche.

Forum List

Back