BLM activist Shaun King converts to Islam 'in solidarity' with Palestinians amid ongoing Israel-Hamas war

Converting to Islam is like converting to xtianity. All you have to do is say a few words and it's official (and a ritual dunking in a tub, in the case of xtianity).

Converting to Judaism is a process of study and examination (both of knowledge and intent) that can last for years.

Just one reason why Judaism doesn't proselytize nor seek converts.
Bullshit.
Politically, any religion can be propagated, including Judaism. Christianity often requires age of reason and a confirmation process.

racist blm strikes again. siding with terrorists. sick bunch of folks.
This BLM jerk is just another Marxist idiot doing whatever is necessary to undermine American culture.
Fuck him in the ass with a hot poker and a dead gerbil.

And for the last 500 years...any change to that?
That would put us at the Time of the Spanish Inquisition running through the say the Salem with trials on through the reluctance to pursue anatomy because cutting up the body was an affront to god.
More modern examples are the desire to teach creationism in science classes, the delay to commit to research on diseases that were considered to be gods way of punishing a group, the modern day reluctance i to stem cell research.
So no he only thing that changed is the BS they wrap up the reluctance in

That would put us at the Time of the Spanish Inquisition running through the say the Salem with trials on through the reluctance to pursue anatomy because cutting up the body was an affront to god.
More modern examples are the desire to teach creationism in science classes, the delay to commit to research on diseases that were considered to be gods way of punishing a group, the modern day reluctance i to stem cell research.
So no he only thing that changed is the BS they wrap up the reluctance in
And what does Islam wrap the last 500 years in?

One other thing... If you want something more than DEI standard-inspired victory lap, then comply with the request ...
I have replied to your requests and you keep moving the goalposts each time. If you fail to recognize the contributions islam made while Christianity was ignoring science in favor of some voice from the sky then I can’t help you. It’s history you can learn it at any time you choose.

I have replied to your requests and you keep moving the goalposts each time. If you fail to recognize the contributions islam made while Christianity was ignoring science in favor of some voice from the sky then I can’t help you. It’s history you can learn it at any time you choose.
Christianity wasn't "ignoring science". The Church did oppose some aspects of innovation and new ideas, but in the end Christianity gave way. And, yes, Christianity still opposes certain technological progress. However, any of its contemporary objections are limited to moral demands from the pulpit versus the previous method of church-mandated imposition of religious doctrine through government mandates. Islam, however, has receded from any intellectually-enlightened, power sharing attitude to a cult where screaming "Allahu Akbar" can be used to justify anything from beating your wife for burning dinner to scripturally justifying the murder of someone who wants to convert from Islam -- or denying women the right to vote, or the right to go to a university, or the ability to drive a car, or to run for political office...with anyone moving beyond those standards branded as a heretic. I'll believe all things are equal when JUST ONE Muslim official in the Middle East publicly condemns Hamas. Just one.

Christianity wasn't "ignoring science". The Church did oppose some aspects of innovation and new ideas, but in the end Christianity gave way. And, yes, Christianity still opposes certain technological progress. However, any of its contemporary objections are limited to moral demands from the pulpit versus the previous method of church-mandated imposition of religious doctrine through government mandates. Islam, however, has receded from any intellectually-enlightened, power sharing attitude to a cult where screaming "Allahu Akbar" can be used to justify anything from beating your wife for burning dinner to scripturally justifying the murder of someone who wants to convert from Islam -- or denying women the right to vote, or the right to go to a university, or the ability to drive a car, or to run for political office...with anyone moving beyond those standards branded as a heretic. I'll believe all things are equal when JUST ONE Muslim official in the Middle East publicly condemns Hamas. Just one.
You contradicted yourself from the start. When you start out with a lie the rest of you post gets ignored. You say they didn’t ignore science followed up with yeah they ignored science. I bet you don’t even realize it. Christianity has brainwashed you

You contradicted yourself from the start. When you start out with a lie the rest of you post gets ignored. You say they didn’t ignore science followed up with yeah they ignored science. I bet you don’t even realize it. Christianity has brainwashed you
I did not not say they ignored science. I said they oppose(d) some innovation/developments. By the way, I am not a Christian.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back