BLM protesters cause the police in riot gear to back off.

Derrick Ingram, an organizer of a group leading New York’s Black Lives Matter protests, was besieged inside his Manhattan apartment on Friday while a police helicopter patrolled overhead, officers banged on his door and police dogs waited in the hallway.

The street outside had been closed off by roughly two dozen police vehicles and dozens of officers, including some who were wearing riot gear. At the end of the block, Black Lives Matter supporters had gathered with bullhorns and cameras to protest what appeared to be Mr. Ingram’s imminent arrest.

“What did I do? What did I do?” he said on a livestream posted on Instagram. “I was born Black, that’s what I did.”

The tense standoff in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood continued for several hours as Mr. Ingram, 28, talked to lawyers via Zoom and communicated with the outside world over the Instagram video.

He declined to let the officers enter his apartment without a warrant. A police spokeswoman, Sgt. Jessica McRorie, said later that the officers were there to arrest him on charges that he had assaulted an officer.

In the end, the police left shortly after 1 p.m. without arresting him. But the tremendous show of force renewed questions about how the Police Department is addressing the protests for racial justice that have continued in New York for weeks and how they are dealing with those who participate in them.

Seems the police were not able to describe this assault nor does it seem that they could convince a court it even happened.
Yeah, someone from BLM committing assault? That sounds totally unbelievable, right?

Quit defending the criminals of BLM.

How many "criminals" participate in BLM protests? Most of the people I've seen have just carried signs down the street and chanted or sang. Many have even stepped in to break up trouble. Nobody knows who the troublemakers are or how many there are. Very few rioters or looters have been identified or their politics noted. It's interesting that a gang called the Aryan Cowboys has come under investigation, and one of them is suspected of being "the Umbrella Man" who smashed the windows of the Autozone in Minneapolis that subsequently was looted and burned and sprayed graffiti on the door.

Mitchell Carlson: Minnesota Man Named in ‘Umbrella Man’ Search Warrant

Interesting story. Is the Aryan Cowboy gang part of BLM? There have been other incidents that raise the issue of whether right-wing racist groups have shown up at otherwise peaceful protests seemingly to stir up trouble. Members of some gang called the "New Mexico Civil Guard" (whatever that means) have been arrested at protests. Apparently this gang has caused enough of trouble that the governor has filed a lawsuit against it. Then there was the group that harassed and followed the family on a camping trip in Oregon, but have not been arrested. I suspect that there might be a group organized, most likely on the internet, to cause trouble and then blame the whole thing on BLM. There is a lot to investigate out there.

Derrick Ingram, an organizer of a group leading New York’s Black Lives Matter protests, was besieged inside his Manhattan apartment on Friday while a police helicopter patrolled overhead, officers banged on his door and police dogs waited in the hallway.

The street outside had been closed off by roughly two dozen police vehicles and dozens of officers, including some who were wearing riot gear. At the end of the block, Black Lives Matter supporters had gathered with bullhorns and cameras to protest what appeared to be Mr. Ingram’s imminent arrest.

“What did I do? What did I do?” he said on a livestream posted on Instagram. “I was born Black, that’s what I did.”

The tense standoff in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood continued for several hours as Mr. Ingram, 28, talked to lawyers via Zoom and communicated with the outside world over the Instagram video.

He declined to let the officers enter his apartment without a warrant. A police spokeswoman, Sgt. Jessica McRorie, said later that the officers were there to arrest him on charges that he had assaulted an officer.

In the end, the police left shortly after 1 p.m. without arresting him. But the tremendous show of force renewed questions about how the Police Department is addressing the protests for racial justice that have continued in New York for weeks and how they are dealing with those who participate in them.

Seems the police were not able to describe this assault nor does it seem that they could convince a court it even happened.
Yeah, someone from BLM committing assault? That sounds totally unbelievable, right?

How many "criminals" participate in BLM protests? Most of the people I've seen have just carried signs down the street and chanted or sang. Many have even stepped in to break up trouble. Nobody knows who the troublemakers are or how many there are. Very few rioters or looters have been identified or their politics noted. It's interesting that a gang called the Aryan Cowboys has come under investigation, and one of them is suspected of being "the Umbrella Man" who smashed the windows of the Autozone in Minneapolis that subsequently was looted and burned and sprayed graffiti on the door.

Interesting story. Is the Aryan Cowboy gang part of BLM? There have been other incidents that raise the issue of whether right-wing racist groups have shown up at otherwise peaceful protests seemingly to stir up trouble. Members of some gang called the "New Mexico Civil Guard" (whatever that means) have been arrested at protests. Apparently this gang has caused enough of trouble that the governor has filed a lawsuit against it. Then there was the group that harassed and followed the family on a camping trip in Oregon, but have not been arrested. I suspect that there might be a group organized, most likely on the internet, to cause trouble and then blame the whole thing on BLM. There is a lot to investigate out there.
There are THOUSANDS of BLM criminals. Have you not been following the riots? Hell, statistically speaking, 75% of black males will spend time in jail for a crime, so a massive portion of BLM are obviously criminals.

They've lost control because they can't so easily arrest people on made up charges any more?
Tell us all how you know charges against Derrick Ingram have been "made up".
Or just shut up and we all will assume you are the one making things up.

They've lost control because they can't so easily arrest people on made up charges any more?
Tell us all how you know charges against Derrick Ingram have been "made up".
Or just shut up and we all will assume you are the one making things up.

The police chief was unable to explain what these charges we're supposed to be. If there was real evidence that he had done something they would have got a warrant. If he had assaulted a cop he would have been arrested when he did it.

The police chief was unable to explain what these charges we're supposed to be.
Document that.
Newspaper accounts make the offense committed very clear.

If there was real evidence that he had done something they would have got a warrant.
Reportedly Ingram damaged a females officer's hearing by shouting through a bullhorn in her ear.
That's akin to rioters in Portland that damaged the eyesight of multiple officers by using high powered laser pointers.
If he had assaulted a cop he would have been arrested when he did it.
Obviously that just isn't so.

The police chief was unable to explain what these charges we're supposed to be.
Document that.
Newspaper accounts make the offense committed very clear.

If there was real evidence that he had done something they would have got a warrant.
Reportedly Ingram damaged a females officer's hearing by shouting through a bullhorn in her ear.

If he had assaulted a cop he would have been arrested when he did it.
Obviously that just isn't so.

The chief was unable to state what he did. The police were unable to get a warrant. It is not illegal to use a bull horn and the police unions routinely lie.

The chief was unable to state what he did. The police were unable to get a warrant. It is not illegal to use a bull horn and the police unions routinely lie.
Using a bullhorn maliciously and endangering the health and safety of others IS illegal just as using laser pointers to blind police officers or pilots is illegal.
Grow up.

Using a bullhorn maliciously and endangering the health and safety of others IS illegal just as using laser pointers to blind police officers or pilots is illegal.
Grow up.

Which doesn't seem to be the case otherwise they would have had a warrant.

Burn Loot Murder are all criminals. If they are not actively committing criminal acts, they approve of and provide cover to those Burn Loot Murder advocates that are actively committing the crimes.

All BLM are Terrorists who should be prosecuted.
Sure......while it's your INCEL that kills more people.

You haven't demonstrated that at all. To state something as if it's fact when you are just guessing and surmising events is dishonest and unprincipled.

Somebody in the NYPD had to authorize the use of a helicopter, the cordoning off of an entire city block,
K-9 units and extra manpower to bring in Derrick Ingram.
Someone in the chain of command dropped the ball.

The New York Post reported the incident with a BLM bullhorn so either the attempt to bring in Ingram
was inexplicably unauthorized or political pressure in Bill de Blasio's dysfunctional city was brought to bear
and a warrant was never obtained.

Your weak mewling claim that something could never have happened because no warrant was issued
is illogical. It's like saying Caitlin Jenner could never have caused the traffic death of that 70 year old woman
in Malibu because he she was never charged with a crime. Caitlyn Jenner Won't Be Charged in Fatal February Car Accident

The actual event that happened is not disproved by any bureaucratic cover ups. Again I advise you to
grow up.

Last edited:

There are THOUSANDS of BLM criminals. Have you not been following the riots? Hell, statistically speaking, 75% of black males will spend time in jail for a crime, so a massive portion of BLM are obviously criminals.

No, there have not been THOUSANDS of rioters. Whether or not someone has spent time in jail in the past does not indicate that they were criminals when taking part in protests. Your reasoning is very faulty. It also does not take into account all of those people, of all races, who have their charges dropped through diversionary programs, or through "friendly persuasion" because of a family member's friendships within the judicial system. And some people are never charged despite actually committing a crime. BTW: the Aryan Cowboys apparently originated as a prison gang. Are they BLM? How about the other groups I mentioned?

You haven't demonstrated that at all. To state something as if it's fact when you are just guessing and surmising events is dishonest and unprincipled.

Somebody in the NYPD had to authorize the use of a helicopter, the cordoning off of an entire city block,
K-9 units and extra manpower to bring in Derrick Ingram.
Someone in the chain of command dropped the ball.

The New York Post reported the incident with a BLM bullhorn so either the attempt to bring in Ingram
was inexplicably unauthorized or political pressure in Bill de Blasio's dysfunctional city was brought to bear
and a warrant was never obtained.

Your weak mewling claim that something could never have happened because no warrant was issued
is illogical. It's like saying Caitlin Jenner could never have caused the traffic death of that 70 year old woman
in Malibu because he she was never charged with a crime. Caitlyn Jenner Won't Be Charged in Fatal February Car Accident

The actual event that happened is not disproved by any bureaucratic cover ups. Again I advise you to
grow up.

The man is free while the police went home with their tail between their legs after wasting thousands of dollars of taxpayers money for something they are unable to explain.

Yeah, happens all the time. The NYPD shuts down a whole block, brings in a helicopter, riot cops, police dogs, two dozen police vehicles all to arrest someone for committing the crime of "being black".
Very credible. Especially in New York.

This man Ingram is marked and you don't assault the police with impunity. I wouldn't want to be in his
felonious shoes.

What? Sitting home watching television?
You have no clue. If they had a warrant they were doing their job. You idiots think crooks are innocent just because they are black. Wrong!!!

No, there have not been THOUSANDS of rioters. Whether or not someone has spent time in jail in the past does not indicate that they were criminals when taking part in protests. Your reasoning is very faulty. It also does not take into account all of those people, of all races, who have their charges dropped through diversionary programs, or through "friendly persuasion" because of a family member's friendships within the judicial system. And some people are never charged despite actually committing a crime. BTW: the Aryan Cowboys apparently originated as a prison gang. Are they BLM? How about the other groups I mentioned?
Dude, there are 10's of thousands of rioters, if not hundreds of thousands. There are countless of videos coming out daily all across the nation.

The man is free while the police went home with their tail between their legs after wasting thousands of dollars of taxpayers money for something they are unable to explain.
The explanation was in the New York Post for all to read. And if cops are ashamed it's because in
Bill deBlasio's New York mob rule and mob violence are what the city obeys now.
Save your bullshit for your plants.

The explanation was in the New York Post for all to read. And if cops are ashamed it's because in
Bill deBlasio's New York mob rule and mob violence are what the city obeys now.
Save your bullshit for your plants.

Sucks to actually have to respect people's civil rights, eh? No more jumping people for saying no when they are legally allowed to say no eh?

All BLM are Terrorists who should be prosecuted.
Sure......while it's your INCEL that kills more people.
INCEL? Had to look that up. It means YOUNG men who are sexually inactive. Well ,I am not active. But ,being 70 ,that is not unusual for a 70 year old Widower. BLM is a terrorist group like Nation of Islam. I say COPS Lives Matter.

Forum List

Back