South Carolina man charged in Capitol riot bragged he dressed as antifa and fought police

Yet they did all that while the Orange man was president.
They did it to protest a stolen election, tyrannical mask mandates, and the shutting down of the American economy by the Democrats. People are fed up with Democrat tyrannical rule and their traitorous conduct in trying to overthrow a duly elected President. "Orange man" does not exist except in the minds of haters.....like you.

They did it last year at the BLM protests. White supremacists infiltrated BLM and posed as them at the protests and started violence.
"Officials say" why should I read any further? You just wasted a lot of time and space here.

So..i guess all this talk of a false flag is correct..just the loons got the ones doing it wrong..not lefties acting as righties..but Trumpanzees posing as Antifa! Somehow, it seems to make more sense!
A South Carolina man bragged in a group text chat that he disguised himself as an anti-fascist activist, or antifa, during the Jan. 6 Capitol riots and succeeded in assaulting officers and stealing police gear.
William Robert Norwood III relayed his plan in a text to four other people on Jan. 5, according to screenshots of the chat included in a criminal complaint and arrest warrant filed on Thursday.
“I’m dressing in all black,” Norwood wrote, according to the complaint. “I’ll look just like ANTIFA. I’ll get away with anything.”

a group of people in uniform: William Robert Norwood III. (FBI)
© FBI William Robert Norwood III. (FBI)
A day after the riots, Norwood sent an update. “It worked... I got away with things that others were shot or arrested for.”
“The cop shot a female Trump supporter. Then allowed ‘ANTIFA Trump supporters’ to assault him. I was one of them. I was there. I took his s---," Norwood continued.
Attached to the text was a selfie of himself "wearing what appears to be a U.S. Capitol Police tactical vest underneath a zipped up camouflage jacket," the FBI wrote in the complaint.

“I got a nice helmet and body armor off a cop for God’s sake and I disarmed him. Tell me how that works," Norwood wrote to the group, according to the screenshots.

Fuck yea, good for him.

Forum List

Back