This Judge Should Be PROSECUTED NOW.

Rape suspect released amid COVID-19 kills accuser: cops
This is why Democrats are releasing criminals from prison.
They want people to get killed to create fear.
Typical Communist Chinese tactics.
I don't think these sucks realize what they're getting themselves into.

That poor woman. to be raped by that asshole, and then raped by the legal system. More and more i am feeling these judges need to be indicted.
It’s a corrupt and depressing world we live in,there is one differerent law for politicians than us and the lawyers lie,the judges lie,and the cops lie and they almost always get away with it all,the time except politicians,there is no almost with them,they get so much special treatment we don’t have access to,it’s sick,I will never understand in my life WHY anybody would want to have kids and bring them into this corrupt world we live in,it baffles me to know end.

I also think that the suspect's lawyers should be incarcerated, if they argued for release and the suspect breaks the law while awaiting trial.
Not at all. It's the suspect's lawyer's job to argue as effectively as possible on behalf of the suspect, after all. If the prosecutor didn't have a good counter-argument to the defendant's release, then it falls on the prosecutor. It's not always legal or possible in court to lock the "bad guy" up just because that's what the "lady" demands.

Most judges are just radical con artists whom only received their fake position based on politics

I also think that the suspect's lawyers should be incarcerated, if they argued for release and the suspect breaks the law while awaiting trial.
Not at all. It's the suspect's lawyer's job to argue as effectively as possible on behalf of the suspect, after all. If the prosecutor didn't have a good counter-argument to the defendant's release, then it falls on the prosecutor. It's not always legal or possible in court to lock the "bad guy" up just because that's what the "lady" demands.

In this case it was possible, the suspect turned himself in. He was in custody and awaiting trial and was released because of the virus......
Jail's not a hotel, dude. They're having consensual sex and she's charging money for it. Why was she pressing charges in the first place before the guy beat her up? These street gals are becoming far too experienced with police station procedures and court process, and not as defendants themselves, which really ought to be the case more of the time.

Jail's not a hotel, dude. They're having consensual sex and she's charging money for it. Why was she pressing charges in the first place before the guy beat her up? These street gals are becoming far too experienced with police station procedures and court process, and not as defendants themselves, which really ought to be the case more of the time.
I have no clue what you're talking about. Did you even read the story?

In this case it was possible, the suspect turned himself in. He was in custody and awaiting trial and was released because of the virus......

You truly are one fucked up individual.

I'm quite aware that is how things work in the Justice system. But, my feeling is that if the prosecution believes that a rapist might harm the accuser, that person should remain in custody until the trial.

Forum List

Back