Antifa-BLM Marchers Block Street and Assault Man Trying to Get Home in Minnesota — Police Rush In to Arrest the Man

Bullshit, you ain't going to bust a grape. You kill me with that tough internet talk, if someone were to roll up on you you'd probably piss your pants.
To prove themselves they must go to red areas. Then we will all know. It is intriguing.

Like they did in St. Louis, and the cops rushed in to arrest the McCloskeys. The police will NOT be defending the Constitution in the struggle to save our nation.

Antifa-BLM Marchers Block Street and Assault Man Trying to Get Home in Minnesota — Police Rush In to Arrest the Man (VIDEO)
Antifa-BLM Marchers Block Street and Assault Man Trying to Get Home in Minnesota -- Police Rush In to Arrest the Man (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
18 Apr 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Far-left protests and violence continued last night across the country.
Violent protests broke out in Minneapolis, Denver, Washington DC, and New York City.
One man was blocked by BLM protesters in Stillwater, Minnesota on his way home.
When the man got out of his car he was shoved by the Black Lives Matter goons. When he pushed back the local police rushed in arrest the man on his way to his home.
WTH was that?

Comment:
Apparently BLM/Antifa terrorism and sedition has spread to the suburbs of Minnesota. Where are the people to begin fighting back?
It appears that Police and law enforcement agencies are not your friends in the State of Minnesota. Eventually the populace will come to understand this.
To the current Progressive Marxist/DSA bootlickers serving the leftists, better watch out, you're going to be attacked by the leftist pets and those you have betrayed.
The Greatest Generation is gone and now what's left have no stomach to take back our once great nation.
I bet the poor guy trying to get home to his house on that street will spend more time in jail than any of those BLM/Antifa terrorists.

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

You're thinking of CNN

Antifa-BLM Marchers Block Street and Assault Man Trying to Get Home in Minnesota — Police Rush In to Arrest the Man (VIDEO)
Antifa-BLM Marchers Block Street and Assault Man Trying to Get Home in Minnesota -- Police Rush In to Arrest the Man (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

Violent protests broke out in Minneapolis, Denver, Washington DC, and New York City.
When the man got out of his car he was shoved by the Black Lives Matter goons. When he pushed back the local police rushed in arrest the man on his way to his home.
WTH was that?

Comment:
Apparently BLM/Antifa terrorism and sedition has spread to the suburbs of Minnesota. Where are the people to begin fighting back?
It appears that Police and law enforcement agencies are not your friends in the State of Minnesota. Eventually the populace will come to understand this.
To the current Progressive Marxist/DSA bootlickers serving the leftists, better watch out, you're going to be attacked by the leftist pets and those you have betrayed.
The Greatest Generation is gone and now what's left have no stomach to take back our once great nation.
I bet the poor guy trying to get home to his house on that street will spend more time in jail than any of those BLM/Antifa terrorists.

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

The federal prisons are full of people who were convicted of a crime because of the Federal police and Justice Department's belief in the theory that they were part of a conspiracy.

To call something a conspiracy theory has literally no relationship to whether or not the thing is true. Yes, technically those are sometimes conspiracy theories - the unproven belief that two or more people conspired to do something. Often, such as in the case of this case where we watched the video, it is a conspiracy fact - two conspiracies: one is the conspiracy of BLM to deny anyone who does not bend their knee to BLM and confess their white sins to them should be harassed and the second is the conspiracy of the police to defend violent mobs over innocent victims. No theory here; just proven fact.

WTH was that?

Comment:

WTH was that?

Comment:

As soon as the black asshole put his hands on me, i would of drawn and proceeded to bring him down. The state of Florida is a wonderful place to live.

Yup in our state rioters, looters and arsonists will be shot on sight.

**********​
**********​

"When asked about the Chauvin trial, which has drawn protesters since its beginning, she (Maxine Waters') said that protests need to be stepped up if the trial does not go the way anti-police activists want".
“We’ve got to stay on the street and we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business,” she said"".
“This is a very difficult time in the history of this country,” Waters said, according to MSN. “We have to let people know that we are not going to be satisfied unless we get justice in these cases.”

Comment:
Waters ought to be censured by Congress for what appears to be inciting violence. But, we know that won't happen because the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies are in charge.
She should be arrested and charged with insurrection, inciting mob violence towards the police which is a violation of her oath, she needs to be in a prison, booted from congress with the loss of all benefits, especially if a police officer should perish because of her sedition.

You are on your own.

No one is coming to help you.

The only true and lasting security measures are those you see to yourself.

Act accordingly.

You are on your own.

No one is coming to help you.

The only true and lasting security measures are those you see to yourself.

Act accordingly.

The only thing between you and the raging mob of BLM/Antifa is your CCW and the two extra magazines you carry.

Bullshit, you ain't going to bust a grape. You kill me with that tough internet talk, if someone were to roll up on you you'd probably piss your pants.

Projection.

WTH was that?

Comment:

Whats that idiot female BLM holding in her hand? Is that a donation cup?

WTH was that?

Comment:

11 messages and you've outed yourself as a lefty.

I think that is a record.

Minnesota makes the Great Pacific Northwest look less insane by comparison.
I say go for it, Minnesota. Turn your cops into BLM lackeys.

The state of Florida is a wonderful place to live.

Indeed it is.

I have to, on occasion, drive through an exceptionally shitty part of town. It's filled with nothing but do-nothin' negroes who collect their gub'mint checks every month and then spend it on rot-gut booze at the local liquor store. They've no desire to ever work, but they'll happily jump you and steal your shit if you're stupid enough to walk through there alone and if there are enough of those fuckin' monkeys gathered together. These spades literaly sit on stolen living room furniture on the side of the road, drink their Natty Light and smoke Black & Milds, just waiting for another victim.

I have a minimum of two firearms on me at any time. People ask "What are you afraid of?" Well, I'm afraid that these fuckin' diseased chimps will decide one day that it's my turn to be pulled from my car and be robbed. I can handle myself pretty damn well in a fight, but when there are six of these chimps attacking you, it's just easier to start shooting them...

I don't think that would happen here in North Carolina. People here are shot for flashing their high beams. Meanwhile many openly carry.

Violence begets counter violence

Whites are not as prone to violence as people in the hood

But intimidation can only go so far

Forum List

Back