Yes, Cory Mills Bragged About Supplying Police With Tear Gas and Riot-control Gear To Use Against BLM Protesters

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Yes, Cory Mills Bragged About Supplying Police With Tear Gas and Riot-control Gear To Use Against BLM Protesters - and this (according to the leftist rag Business Insider), is supposed to somehow be a story ?

So Cory Mills supplied police with tear gas and riot-control gear. Well, good for him. I would guess that will enhance his chances to be elected Florida's 7th Congressional district representitive.

And Mills is a former Trump advisor. More fuel for his campaign. Ho hum. 😐

Last edited:
Yes, Cory Mills Bragged About Supplying Police With Tear Gas and Riot-control Gear To Use Against BLM Protesters - and this (according to the leftist rag Business Insider), is supposed to somehow be a story ?

So Cory Mills supplied police with tear gas and riot-control gear. Well, good for him. I would guess that will enhance his chances to be elected Florida's 7th Congressional district representitive.

what no link???

I seriously fail to see the problem here? Police need these things when protesters get out of hand and turn into rioters or block traffic illegally so they can be broken up with the least amount of physical force possible.

I seriously fail to see the problem here? Police need these things when protesters get out of hand and turn into rioters or block traffic illegally so they can be broken up with the least amount of physical force possible.
Of course. Just another example of leftist oddballism.

my ass,, leftist dont like links cause they always end up proving them wrong,,
They love links, and insist on them constantly, but they confine their link worship to leftist links (universities, leftist media, leftist think tanks, etc)

They love links, and insist on them constantly, but they confine their link worship to leftist links (universities, leftist media, leftist think tanks, etc)
thats funny since I am currently in discussion with a leftist that refuses to provide a link to her claim,,

After Democrats defended the police, perhaps they were running short on riot gear (because of so many violent liberal, BLM, and antifa terrorist events - looting g. Burning, etc...) & Mills was supporting the once by donating needed safety / riot control gear.....

What exactly is wrong with providing police with tear gas and riot control gear to use against rioters who are looting and destroying property.

I have nothing against PEACEFUL protests but once lives are endangered by the rioters, I fully support police efforts to stop the riot.

I live in the Free State of Florida and we are not fond of people looting and burning our cities down.

I'm still failing to see the problem here and have yet to see anyone explain why it's a problem.

What exactly is wrong with providing police with tear gas and riot control gear to use against rioters who are looting and destroying property.

I have nothing against PEACEFUL protests but once lives are endangered by the rioters, I fully support police efforts to stop the riot.

I live in the Free State of Florida and we are not fond of people looting and burning our cities down.
Nothing is wrong with it, and most of the methods used are not tough enough. I can think of some good remedies not being used.

1652054682704.png

The problem was that the police used these things against peaceful protestors and provoked the violent response they sought. The police have a history of violence against leftists and people protesting for civil rights.

Forum List

Back