BLM: "Looting Is Reparations"

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The new BLM opinion is in. Not only should looting not be illegal, it is heroic.

'Looting is reparations': BLM protesters gather outside Chicago PD in support of looters who ransacked city Sunday night, as organizer claims 'anything they wanted to take, they can take because these businesses have insurance'

Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, called the looting 'reparations'.

'I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,' Atkins said. 'That makes sure that person has clothes.

'Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.'

They belong in the trashies communist dumphole of Africa.

The new BLM opinion is in. Not only should looting not be illegal, it is heroic.

'Looting is reparations': BLM protesters gather outside Chicago PD in support of looters who ransacked city Sunday night, as organizer claims 'anything they wanted to take, they can take because these businesses have insurance'

'I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,' Atkins said. 'That makes sure that person has clothes.

'Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.'

Dreadful.

I do feel sorry for many blacks trapped there though. I remember when I was in Chicago a girl running a cash register had this depressed look on her face and we got to talking. I asked her if she was from Chicago and she grimly said yes, but that she could not wait to leave and will leave the first chance she got. She felt trapped for whatever reason. The look on her face was total despair.

I love the ignorance in this statement, assuming that insurance covers everything, and rates won't go up for repeated claims for looting.

I do feel sorry for many blacks trapped there though. I remember when I was in Chicago a girl running a cash register had this depressed look on her face and we got to talking. I asked her if she was from Chicago and she grimly said yes, but that she could not wait to leave and will leave the first chance she got. She felt trapped for whatever reason. The look on her face was total despair.
I feel sorry for ALL Americans who suffer under Democrat control in these large blue metropolitan shitholes.

There is no defense for looters. They are opportunists and a minority of a minority. The same is true of those who blame all blacks for the looting, they too are opportunists and there is no defense for their rhetoric.

I can't walk in the shoes of either of these two minorities, but it seems to me both sides are a chronic problem, a problem exacerbated by hate and fear rhetoric and an unwilling desire to seek solutions.

I feel sorry for ALL Americans who suffer under Democrat control in these large blue metropolitan shitholes.

Well not all, the ones who stood against the madness. The ones who voted for it got it coming, and a lot more to come.

There is no defense for looters. They are opportunists and a minority of a minority. The same is true of those who blame all blacks for the looting, they too are opportunists and there is no defense for their rhetoric.

I can't walk in the shoes of either of these two minorities, but it seems to me both sides are a chronic problem, a problem exacerbated by hate and fear rhetoric and an unwilling desire to seek solutions.

So... who is blaming all blacks?

And how is blaming a group for something it is doing as bad as looting?

You need some better quality soy.

Can you imagine just how stupid the democrats here have to be to believe and claim it is white supremacist doing all the looting.

Democrats are nothing but domestic terrorists. If they aren't doing the terrorists attacks, they provide aid and comfort to those who are.

Business owners should shoot these monkeys dead.

But this whole thing shows just how fucking stupid ignorant negroes can be.

They loot a Nike store. That would be the same Nike which signed Colin Kaepernick to an astoundingly lucrative endorsement contract. That would be the same Colin Kaepernick who started all of this "woe is me I'm an oppressed negro" bullshit back in 2016.

Love to see this shit comin' full circle...

Last edited:

Where are the looters during the "Back the Blue" protests?

Your attempt at equivocation is a failure.

Business owners should shoot these monkeys dead...
The police protect the rioters.

When the police stand down, democrat cities will become war zones.

Forum List

Back