BLM: "Looting Is Reparations"

It's time for property owners to shoot those George Soros paid Communist scum down if they try to loot your home or property :mad: :Boom2:Antifa and BLM

sassy!!!!!!! control yourself!!!

It was tongue in cheek, we Irish didn't bitch and moan for a century, we made something of ourselves.

Feebled minded entitled blacks are STILL lost.

Gotta be something there, my guess is lack of a stable family environment. Like... who's your daddy?

you missed again, IRISH----the lingo is
WHO? you MY baby mama? sheeesh
sassy------racist too? no wonder the
bloody limeys poisoned your potatoes

I don't judge on skin color, I judge on character.

I know who my parents are...jus saying.

I was blessed with great ones

BOTH???? sheeeesh ----the Irish are SO UPTIGHT

Family oriented. That's not uptight

I remember a news video with a black mother after her son was shot because he tried to break into a home
and rob the occupants. She said her son just needed some money for new clothes and shooting him was unnecessary.
"How is he supposed to get new school clothes?" she said. Apparently she was completely unaware, or uninterested in, working for money and earning it.

This is the attitude that exists in some parts of the black community. The call for reparations by looting
is just a version of this problem.
Here is the video

Thanks for finding that. Great catch! And it was not the robber's mom who complained because how is this young criminal supposed to get by without robbing others?
It was his cousin, apparently. The sickness of the black underclass on display in any event.

I have it bookmarked. The point is, even long ago blacks felt that there was a right to commit crime. That has only grown. To The cousin of the deceased thief stealing was no more than a part time job. To the looters, they are owed the fruits of their looting. As we can see, the perceived debt doesn't stop with businesses.

in the course of my little life----my jobs included talking to criminals. I was struck with that sense of
RIGHT. as in-------"if she just would've stopped screaming I would not have had to kill her" (rapist,
murderer) "if she just gave me my money, I would
not have had to shoot her" (robber murderer) One of the reasons people die in the hood is------someone cheated someone else of either their drugs or their
stolen property-----it is an ETHICS issue. In my current nearby neighborhood, young black males are being shot in the streets-------either a drive by or a walk/run by----sometimes a bullet gets into a bystander. It is a densely populated area but there seem to NEVER be witnesses.
There are ALSO frequent hit-run deaths---
the neighbors INVARIABLY blame the lousy street planning-----not enough signs, traffic lights, no ferry---etc. There are no cops. I have never seen a cop in that part of town. (I doubt that the marines would venture therein but I did for several years---early in the morning-----no problems---I was mugged during those years---BUT NOT THERE)

I was carjacked years ago. An 18 year old illegal alien put a gun to my head and stole my car. The defense was I should not have complained. The car was insured. I should have just filled out a stolen car counter report and gotten my new car.

the kid had a DEFENSE LAWYER? (uhm--public defender)
It's time for property owners to shoot those George Soros paid Communist scum down if they try to loot your home or property :mad: :Boom2:Antifa and BLM

sassy!!!!!!! control yourself!!!

It was tongue in cheek, we Irish didn't bitch and moan for a century, we made something of ourselves.

Feebled minded entitled blacks are STILL lost.

Gotta be something there, my guess is lack of a stable family environment. Like... who's your daddy?

you missed again, IRISH----the lingo is
WHO? you MY baby mama? sheeesh
sassy------racist too? no wonder the
bloody limeys poisoned your potatoes

I don't judge on skin color, I judge on character.

I know who my parents are...jus saying.

I was blessed with great ones

BOTH???? sheeeesh ----the Irish are SO UPTIGHT

Family oriented. That's not uptight

BLARNEY Rutgers (my alma mater) has just announced that Afro-chat is LEGAL----which has
encouraged some of the potato-eaters to assume
that blarney is ALSO legal.........nope

Hutu-Tutu logic.....looting is reparations.
Looting fun for one and all bring the whole family;)

giphy (33).gif

Slavery makes people dependent on the master, both physically and psychologically!
I'm afraid there is a whole class of blacks who still depend on old master to feed them, give them places to live, etc.
And instead of doing farm labor these quasi slaves just have to vote for master and keep him in office
and they will be cared for.

And nobody expects much of them (Rutgers University has recently proposed simply doing away with
grammar to do away with racism). Cause black folks is too dumb to speak properly.

an interesting point in biblical law ( OT ) slavery was supposed to be limited to seven years and did include
some "voluntary"??? compensation . If a slave REFUSED to get freed, he was supposed to get his ear pierced (weird????) so that everyone would know what a schmucky NERD he is ????

Every day is kind of like Black Friday in Chicago...except there are no sales and you can keep only what you can carry and wrestle away from the other people.

IMPORTANT----do not buy privately-----especially an outofsight BARGAIN. The thief is ok-----BUT YOU WILL GET ARRESTED for--------possession

Democrats like AOC say looting is just desperate people trying to get necessities. Like flat screen TVs and Nike shoes.

In Defense of Looting.

How do you define looting?
When I use the word looting, I mean the mass expropriation of property, mass shoplifting during a moment of upheaval or riot. That’s the thing I’m defending. . .
Can you talk about rioting as a tactic? What are the reasons people deploy it as a strategy?
It gets people what they need for free immediately, which means that they are capable of living and reproducing their lives without having to rely on jobs or a wage. That’s looting’s most basic tactical power as a political mode of action.
It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work, in order to buy things that people make. It points to the way in which that’s unjust. The reason that the world is organized that way is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free. . .
Looting strikes at the heart of property, of whiteness and of the police. It gets to the very root of the way those three things are interconnected. And also it provides people with an imaginative sense of freedom and pleasure and helps them imagine a world that could be. And I think that’s a part of it that doesn’t really get talked about—that riots and looting are experienced as sort of joyous and liberatory.
What are some of the most common myths and tropes that you hear about looting?
. . . one is that looters are just acting as consumers: Why are they taking flat screen TVs instead of rice and beans? Like, if they were just surviving, it’d be one thing, but they’re taking liquor. All these tropes come down to claiming that the rioters and the looters don’t know what they’re doing. They’re acting, you know, in a disorganized way, maybe an “animalistic” way. But the history of the movement for liberation in America is full of looters and rioters. They’ve always been a part of our movement.
What would you say to people who are concerned about essential places like grocery stores or pharmacies being attacked in those communities?
When it comes to small business, family owned business or locally owned business, they are no more likely to provide worker protections. They are no more likely to have to provide good stuff for the community than big businesses. It’s actually a Republican myth that has, over the last 20 years, really crawled into even leftist discourse: that the small business owner must be respected, that the small business owner creates jobs and is part of the community. But that’s actually a right-wing myth.
A business being attacked in the community is ultimately about attacking like modes of oppression that exist in the community.
The whole thing is a window into the mental perversion of today’s left. A lot of people are attacking NPR for featuring such an obvious nut job, but I think we should thank NPR for giving such extended exposure to a view that is widespread in the Democrat Party right now.

Democrats like AOC say looting is just desperate people trying to get necessities. Like flat screen TVs and Nike shoes.

In Defense of Looting.

When I use the word looting, I mean the mass expropriation of property, mass shoplifting during a moment of upheaval or riot. That’s the thing I’m defending. . .
Can you talk about rioting as a tactic? What are the reasons people deploy it as a strategy?
It gets people what they need for free immediately, which means that they are capable of living and reproducing their lives without having to rely on jobs or a wage. That’s looting’s most basic tactical power as a political mode of action.
It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work, in order to buy things that people make. It points to the way in which that’s unjust. The reason that the world is organized that way is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free. . .
Looting strikes at the heart of property, of whiteness and of the police. It gets to the very root of the way those three things are interconnected. And also it provides people with an imaginative sense of freedom and pleasure and helps them imagine a world that could be. And I think that’s a part of it that doesn’t really get talked about—that riots and looting are experienced as sort of joyous and liberatory.
. . . one is that looters are just acting as consumers: Why are they taking flat screen TVs instead of rice and beans? Like, if they were just surviving, it’d be one thing, but they’re taking liquor. All these tropes come down to claiming that the rioters and the looters don’t know what they’re doing. They’re acting, you know, in a disorganized way, maybe an “animalistic” way. But the history of the movement for liberation in America is full of looters and rioters. They’ve always been a part of our movement.
What would you say to people who are concerned about essential places like grocery stores or pharmacies being attacked in those communities?
When it comes to small business, family owned business or locally owned business, they are no more likely to provide worker protections. They are no more likely to have to provide good stuff for the community than big businesses. It’s actually a Republican myth that has, over the last 20 years, really crawled into even leftist discourse: that the small business owner must be respected, that the small business owner creates jobs and is part of the community. But that’s actually a right-wing myth.
A business being attacked in the community is ultimately about attacking like modes of oppression that exist in the community.
The whole thing is a window into the mental perversion of today’s left. A lot of people are attacking NPR for featuring such an obvious nut job, but I think we should thank NPR for giving such extended exposure to a view that is widespread in the Democrat Party right now.
Another thing that will severely damage the Communist Democrats at the ballot box for years to come. :smoke:

In Defense of Looting.

NPR is off the rails.
It's a goddamned shame that all taxpayer's fund these propagandists!

In Defense of Looting.

NPR is off the rails.
It's a goddamned shame that all taxpayer's fund these propagandists!
And after we have elected how many damn Republicans over the last 30 years?

Maybe Lindsey Graham will give a fiery speech, and then do absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back