BLM: "Looting Is Reparations"

Woman Shouts ‘I Can’t Breathe’ As She Loots Luxury Clothing Store In Chicago

lol blackies are funny

The said part is she is demeaning the George Floyd murder. On his blood, she is justifying stealing.

Is she more concerned for justice or is she more concerned about getting her cut of the loot?
George Floyd was a criminal and a drug addict. She is being Floydlike in the same way a Christian doing a good deed is Christlike.

Long before November the mob will have figured out that homes have insurance and people have life insurance. They are only taking what's theirs.

There is no defense for looters. They are opportunists and a minority of a minority. The same is true of those who blame all blacks for the looting, they too are opportunists and there is no defense for their rhetoric.

I can't walk in the shoes of either of these two minorities, but it seems to me both sides are a chronic problem, a problem exacerbated by hate and fear rhetoric and an unwilling desire to seek solutions.

RHETORIC long ago as a kid in college-----I got FASCINATED
by the preaching style of black baptist ministers. I used to casually walk past
the church and----casually lean on the wall near the door to listen. I decided with
my immature brain that black people are easily impressed by this artistic
style. NOW that same style is being used to BUILD THE BLM CRIMINAL
ENTERPRISE and -------even colorless people are aping it

The same is true of those who blame all blacks for the looting,
You mean the white person who watches the riots on tv and wonders whats wrong with those black people is as bad as the looters themselves?

That's not what I wrote nor what I meant. Not quoting my entire post is dishonest. I'm a white person and I wonder what the black men and women wonder when watching these events. In my shoes this behavior simply feeds racists / bigots to further demean the entire black community.

Of course the behavior of blacks looting in Chicago demeans the entire black community! It's become almost farce at this point! Blacks use anything they can as an excuse to loot stores and steal expensive merchandise. That isn't justice. That's the behavior of animals. When I point that out it doesn't mean that I'm a racist or a bigot...it simply means I'm being honest! You should try it some time!

Okay, I'll try. Every native born Texan is a racist, a bigot and dumb as a box of hammers.

Does that make sense?
Every democrat knowingly supports a global pedophile cult. If Hillary won in 2016, Bill Clinton would be partying with Epstien in the white house and democrats would be here defending them

Have you interviewed every Democrat on their opinion on this issue? Do you have a Crystal Ball and can see into a future which never occurred?

I'd typically call this post of yours an idiot-gram; I need to think about this and coin another phrase for something as silly as yours.
Why ask a Democrat what they think? Who cares? They are terrorists scum.

I don't need to ask why you support them. I know.

If you won in 2016, Bill Clinton would be partying with epstien in the white house and you would be here calling anyone who called them pedophiles conspiracy theorists.

You mean the white person who watches the riots on tv and wonders whats wrong with those black people is as bad as the looters themselves?

That's not what I wrote nor what I meant. Not quoting my entire post is dishonest. I'm a white person and I wonder what the black men and women wonder when watching these events. In my shoes this behavior simply feeds racists / bigots to further demean the entire black community.

Of course the behavior of blacks looting in Chicago demeans the entire black community! It's become almost farce at this point! Blacks use anything they can as an excuse to loot stores and steal expensive merchandise. That isn't justice. That's the behavior of animals. When I point that out it doesn't mean that I'm a racist or a bigot...it simply means I'm being honest! You should try it some time!

Okay, I'll try. Every native born Texan is a racist, a bigot and dumb as a box of hammers.

Does that make sense?
Every democrat knowingly supports a global pedophile cult. If Hillary won in 2016, Bill Clinton would be partying with Epstien in the white house and democrats would be here defending them

Have you interviewed every Democrat on their opinion on this issue? Do you have a Crystal Ball and can see into a future which never occurred?

I'd typically call this post of yours an idiot-gram; I need to think about this and coin another phrase for something as silly as yours.

If you won in 2016, Bill Clinton would be partying with epstien in the white house and you would be here calling anyone who called them pedophiles conspiracy theorists.

It was when HILLARY defended that jerk for "taking head" in the OVAL OFFICE----that I decided that she
is shit. -------would've been far better if she kept her asshole mouth shut. (of course there is A LOT more
evidence of her shittiness........

Does that make sense?

And has your dumbass interviewed every Republican?

Does that make sense?

It was when HILLARY defended that jerk for "taking head" in the OVAL OFFICE----that I decided that she
is shit. -------would've been far better if she kept her asshole mouth shut. (of course there is A LOT more
Democrats are shit people.

They defend the riots just like they defend their pedophile leaders.

Total scum.

Does that make sense?

And has your dumbass interviewed every Republican?
If Hillary won, he and every other Democrat would be here defending Bill and epstien partying in the white house. Total scum.

Does that make sense?

Total scum.

"Thou shall not bear false witness"

Does that make sense?

Total scum.

That's what you would say when people claim democrats like Clinton and epstien are pedophiles.

You would try to defend them.

Democrats are total scum.

Does that make sense?

Total scum.

That's what you would say when people claim democrats like Clinton and epstien are pedophiles.

I am STILL a registered democrat-----I am CONFIDENT that the donkey is merely TEMPORARILY---pixilated

Does that make sense?

Total scum.

1597158922246.png

1597158955316.png

The Negroes have been given decades of welfare.

You don't get hired in Hollywood for a movie, TV series or commercial unless you are a Negro.

Any time a Negro takes a shit a Moon Bat Libtard will use their tongue to clean the ass so the Blacks don't need to buy toilet paper.

What the hell else do they want?

Does that make sense?

Total scum.

I am STILL a registered democrat-----I am CONFIDENT that the donkey is merely TEMPORARILY---pixilated
Your support for democrats aids and abets terrorists and pedophiles.

Walk away or own what you are.

Does that make sense?

Total scum.

Your support for democrats aids and abets terrorists and pedophiles.

Walk away or own what you are.

I AM what I am----an erstwhile democrat----I would not ABANDON ----a psychotic

It's time for property owners to shoot those George Soros paid Communist scum down if they try to loot your home or property :mad: :Boom2:Antifa and BLM

Well wait until we Irish get our fair share for the enslavement of our ancestors by evil white people. Lol.

It's been 150 years people, get over it

Forum List

Back