BLM: "Looting Is Reparations"

Well not all, the ones who stood against the madness. The ones who voted for it got it coming, and a lot more to come.
True ....

But, many are helpless victims to the Left's corruption.
The democrat party is a domestic terrorist group run by a global pedophile cult. People who vote for them get what they deserve.

I hear many of these globist democrats are egar to buy up the blue areas after the riots they run lower the land values.

The same is true of those who blame all blacks for the looting,
You mean the white person who watches the riots on tv and wonders whats wrong with those black people is as bad as the looters themselves?

That's not what I wrote nor what I meant. Not quoting my entire post is dishonest. I'm a white person and I wonder what the black men and women wonder when watching these events. In my shoes this behavior simply feeds racists / bigots to further demean the entire black community.

There is no defense for looters. They are opportunists and a minority of a minority. The same is true of those who blame all blacks for the looting, they too are opportunists and there is no defense for their rhetoric.

I can't walk in the shoes of either of these two minorities, but it seems to me both sides are a chronic problem, a problem exacerbated by hate and fear rhetoric and an unwilling desire to seek solutions.
Interesting concept, Rye! Black Lives Matters seems to think they speak for ALL blacks and BLM thinks that looting is "reparations". Instead of castigating them for what is an outrageous position however, you play the race card and castigate anyone who points out that BLM is basically a criminal organization pretending to want social justice while they encourage lawlessness! Quite frankly there is no defense for THAT kind of rhetoric!

The democrat party is a domestic terrorist group run by a global pedophile cult. People who vote for them get what they deserve.

I hear many of these globist democrats are egar to buy up the blue areas after the riots they run lower the land values.
Do you underestimate how powerful this Leftist corruption can be?

Do you think, the ones who would, could simply just vote themselves out of this Leftist corruption and poverty?

I suspect it's a little more complex than that.

Many are exploited victims of the Democrat Party.

You mean the white person who watches the riots on tv and wonders whats wrong with those black people is as bad as the looters themselves?

That's not what I wrote nor what I meant. Not quoting my entire post is dishonest. I'm a white person and I wonder what the black men and women wonder when watching these events. In my shoes this behavior simply feeds racists / bigots to further demean the entire black community.
It is their fucking despicable behavior that demeans the fucking black community.

Of course the behavior of blacks looting in Chicago demeans the entire black community! It's become almost farce at this point! Blacks use anything they can as an excuse to loot stores and steal expensive merchandise. That isn't justice. That's the behavior of animals. When I point that out it doesn't mean that I'm a racist or a bigot...it simply means I'm being honest! You should try it some time!

Do you think, the ones who would, could simply just vote themselves out of this Leftist corruption and poverty?

You think the average democrat is a good person? I got news for you, they aren't. They know the corruption they support. Their hate for America comes first.

Of course the behavior of blacks looting in Chicago demeans the entire black community! It's become almost farce at this point! Blacks use anything they can as an excuse to loot stores and steal expensive merchandise. That isn't justice. That's the behavior of animals. When I point that out it doesn't mean that I'm a racist or a bigot...it simply means I'm being honest! You should try it some time!

Okay, I'll try. Every native born Texan is a racist, a bigot and dumb as a box of hammers.

Does that make sense?

Does this make sense: " You think the average democrat is a good person? I got news for you, they aren't. They know the corruption they support. Their hate for America comes first."

The looting is ok because the shops have insurance?? -----and it is "REPARATIONS" ----terrific----now the insurance companies need REPARATIONS and must DENY all "persons of color" insurance claims----on their cars, homes, persons-----ALL OF IT------for REPARATIONS

Okay, I'll try. Every native born Texan is a racist, a bigot and dumb as a box of hammers.

Does that make sense?
Every democrat knowingly supports a global pedophile cult. If Hillary won in 2016, Bill Clinton would be partying with Epstien in the white house and democrats would be here defending them

Does that make sense?

That's a pathetic attempt at deflection, Rye! Texans aren't on TV looting and burning the hearts of their cities on a nightly basis! If they WERE I'd be here stating that Texans were animals and something needed to be done about them!
If you were honest you'd be saying the same thing about Black Lives Matters and Antifa but we both know you're too invested in the BLM narrative to ever admit that they're destroying America!

You think the average democrat is a good person? I got news for you, they aren't. They know the corruption they support. Their hate for America comes first.
No ...

I do not believe ANY Active Democrat is a good person, even if their only downfall is Ignorance.

But, not all who suffer under the Democrat rule are active, or support this madness.

Hundreds of Black Americans are murdered in Chicago every month.

Do you believe that any, some, a few, of these families who suffer these losses would become active and vote differently if they believed it would change ANYTHING?

My only point is the list of Democrat Victims is Massive .....

And, not all have actively participated in their demise or the demise of their loved ones ....

Or, have a chance of changing their realities.

They indeed are victims of the Democrat Party.

Does that make sense?

That's a pathetic attempt at deflection, Rye! Texans aren't on TV looting and burning the hearts of their cities on a nightly basis! If they WERE I'd be here stating that Texans were animals and something needed to be done about them!
If you were honest you'd be saying the same thing about Black Lives Matters and Antifa but we both know you're too invested in the BLM narrative to ever admit that they're destroying America!
Democrats are domestic terrorists.

If they aren't partaking in terror attacks they are covering for them and providing their fellow terrorist aid and comfort.

And more than that their insane hatred of Trump! Goddamn dumbasses.

Does that make sense?
Every democrat knowingly supports a global pedophile cult. If Hillary won in 2016, Bill Clinton would be partying with Epstien in the white house and democrats would be here defending them

Have you interviewed every Democrat on their opinion on this issue? Do you have a Crystal Ball and can see into a future which never occurred?

I'd typically call this post of yours an idiot-gram; I need to think about this and coin another phrase for something as silly as yours.

Last edited:
You know what is really pathetic and despicable?

Is that every one of these filthy stupid uneducated hate filled Moon Bats that will vote for this Biden piece of shit will agree that the looting of downtown Chicago by the Neggras is justified reparations.

Then they wonder why we are saying that Trump will win by a landslide.

Does that make sense?

Have you interviewed every Democrat on their opinion on this issue? Do you have a Crystal Ball and can see into a future which never occurred?

I'd typically call this post of yours an idiot-gram, but it is too stupid to make that distinction.
There was a time when I would have agreed with you that most Democrats weren't extreme, Rye but the Party has taken a HARD left turn over the past ten years! Things that wouldn't even have been contemplated by the average Democrat ten years ago...like defunding the Police and the Green New Deal are now planks in your Party platform! Are there any moderate Democrats left? Quite frankly I don't see many of them anymore...do you?

Forum List

Back