BLM Leader spends $40,000 donor cash on a dog.

Do all you people who donated and supported this outfit feel stupid yet? I'll ask this again, and will get no responses......Can anyone show us where this crime syndicate spent a single dollar to actually help any black lives besides the people who spent all the donations on themselves?

This is a giant "fuck you" to his supporters, and they all deserve it.

LOL

One of the BLM gals last year was flipping houses with the contributions ---- remember? I think the FBI got that one.

What a fraud all that is.

It is a crime to take donations and spend it on personal items, you raving dumbass.

STFU already. You are a clueless dolt.

I didn't give them a penny but just to note......nearly all churches run off donations. The pastor and any employees live off those donations.

King is black. Sorry if he’s not “black enough” for the haters

I have questions as to whether he actually bought a dog for $40K. I have never heard of a dog costing that much

IF he spent donated funds on personal matters that is wrong. Aside from claims from right wing haters, I have not seen real evidence of that

If the photo on page 1 is really him, he's white.

If not, he's black. If you can tell at all, they're black: that's the American rule.

Sounds like it could be like that woman Rachel Dolezal who pretended to be black to work for some black organization. Just working the system for money.

I have questions as to whether he actually bought a dog for $40K. I have never heard of a dog costing that much

IF he spent donated funds on personal matters that is wrong. Aside from claims from right wing haters, I have not seen real evidence of that
Sure, he's black.

But he was born a honky, and now identifies as black.

Just like that black chick from Spokane that led the NAACP.

Sure, he's black.

But he was born a honky, and now identifies as black.

Just like that black chick from Spokane that led the NAACP.
When you engage in “not black enough” rhetoric you have thrown all credibility out the window

When you engage in “not black enough” rhetoric you have thrown all credibility out the window

Black people can have whoever they want represent them. If Shaun King is black enough for the black masses, that's the only thing that counts.

Its not my call.

Black people can have whoever they want represent them. If Shaun King is black enough for the black masses, that's the only thing that counts.

Its not my call.
But you were trying to make it your call.

That takes away your credibility

I didn't give them a penny but just to note......nearly all churches run off donations. The pastor and any employees live off those donations.
BLM is a scam. You look silly for trying to make excuses for them.

Like when your Vegetable Messiah said blacks aren't black if they don't vote for him?

Forum List

Back