BLM is a HATE group like the KKK

I step back from this for a moment. Please tell me what positive thing the BLM has done? What? What have they actually done to fight racism accept feed into it? Do they give their income to the poor? What have they actually done? Feed the anti white racism and the riots and nothing else.
BLM finally got you to admit how callous you can be because the world doesn't march to the same tune yous do.
I can't say much for their over the top race supremacy BS but I do like the fact that they stand up to cops and police brutality...
There have been many talkers in this world about injustices. Most are proponents of letting someone else pay for them. As you know we are having conversations about this issue with sports players. None have given up the wealth to match their spouts against the system. Symbolic kneeling and other clown acts, is not going to reduce the problems. In fact it is creating new ones.

Perhaps I missed something, BLM is about racial dominance like the KKK Accept they have darker melanin levels in their skin . In say. 1920 the KKK and their movie "birth of a nation" popularized the KKK the same way the Chinese owned media is pushing this anti white anti white agenda now.
This is a lie.

Fortunately fewer and fewer whites are as delusional as the OP.

Slaves deserve reparations

spoiled lazy and ignorant descendants of slaves are not entitled to any free money
The abuse didn't end when slavery was supposed to have ended. The money is not free. The spoiled lazy and ignorant descendants of slaveowners, slave renters, convict leasers, racial terrorists, practitioners of apartheid and beneficiaries of government sponsored exclusionary policies paid for with tax money blacks helped put in the pot need to shut the fuck up.

The abuse didn't end when slavery was supposed to have ended.
But it did end

its ended now in spite of the big lie being spread by BLM

Instead of burning down black neighborhoods your side should be learning to read and mastering a trade to better yourselves

instead black people in the hood do all the wrong things that prevent your people from improving their condition

From the link;
"Black Criminal Lives Matter
Posted on July 22, 2020 by Mike Leave a comment
Innocent, defenseless white babies’ lives: not so much. WARNING: brace yourself for one of the sickest and most horrifying photos you’re ever going to see. I hope.

BLMInfantAbuse.jpg

This IS Black Lives Matter, people. This is who they are, what they do. Don’t delude yourself for a single moment that the two thugs wouldn’t have happily murdered that child, and any other white infant they could get their hands on, if they even half-believed they could get away with it.

The subhuman scumsuckers abusing that poor baby need to be removed from this Earth. I do not give a good goddamn who does it, or how it’s done. As long as the process is extremely painful, and takes a good, long while.

A photograph of a man kneeling on the neck of a white baby while another person holds the diapered child’s arms is stirring up a massive amount of rage on social media.
The shocking and disturbing photograph, which was captioned by the abusers as “Blm now mf” is beginning to make the rounds after being uncovered by Vincent James of Red Elephants.
The man in the photo’s name is Isaiah Jackson and he resides in Ohio. A man with that name was arrested on July 20 in Ohio for a probation violation.
The paternal grandmother of the child wrote on Facebook that the photo was taken two days ago while the two-year-old was with his mother, who is dating Jackson. She told TGP that her son did not find out about it until yesterday morning.
The grandmother, who the Gateway Pundit has opted not to name for the child’s safety, provided us with screenshots of conversations in which the mother attempted to defend the photo when confronted about it, calling the person “ignorant” and claiming that “he wasn’t hurting him.”
Oh, clearly, clearly not, you stupid-ass mudshark. Dey’z jis’ playn’ n’shit, yo. Just never mind that the child is quite obviously SCREAMING IN TERROR AND PAIN IN THE FUCKING PHOTO.
After they kill the filthbags kneeling on the kid’s neck and holding his arms, they need to do the “mother” (gag) immediately after, in the same excruciating fashion.
“BLM now, mf?” Fuck you. Die screaming, then burn in Hell for ten thousand years, you miserable, oxygen-thief piece of shit. You, and all who “think” like you."

Follow the link and read the update; it's a bit of an antidote for the first part.

The KKK has not been much for the last 30 years or more.

The filthy ass BLM is a very active modern day hate/terrorist group with many Neggras and pathetic White Guilt pussie members.

Perhaps I missed something, BLM is about racial dominance like the KKK Accept they have darker melanin levels in their skin . In say. 1920 the KKK and their movie "birth of a nation" popularized the KKK the same way the Chinese owned media is pushing this anti white anti white agenda now.
Raci$m is power & control fostered by behind the scenes Divide & Conquer Strategists(DCS). Raci$m cannot be eliminated, for though raci$m is a highly organised & promoted agenda it is stll an INDIVIDUAL choice in the end.

"In 2013, three radical Black organizers — Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi — created a Black-centered political will and movement building project called #BlackLivesMatter. It was in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer, George Zimmerman.
Photo of Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi
The project is now a member-led global network of more than 40 chapters. Our members organize and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes."​
https://blacklivesmatter.com/herstory/

Last edited:

"In 2013, three radical Black organizers — Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi — created a Black-centered political will and movement building project called #BlackLivesMatter. It was in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer, George Zimmerman.​
The project is now a member-led global network of more than 40 chapters. Our members organize and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes."​
Thanks. Lets be positive. What do you do to address the far larger issue of black on black violence?

"In 2013, three radical Black organizers — Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi — created a Black-centered political will and movement building project called #BlackLivesMatter. It was in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer, George Zimmerman.​
Thanks. Lets be positive. What do you do to address the far larger issue of black on black violence?
Larger for whom? If you're not black why are you concerned about "black-on-black" crime?

Larger for whom? If you're not black why are you concerned about "black-on-black" crime?
Crossfire?
Black family members maybe?

That's just off the top of my head.

Forum List

Back