BLM is a HATE group like the KKK

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Perhaps I missed something, BLM is about racial dominance like the KKK Accept they have darker melanin levels in their skin . In say. 1920 the KKK and their movie "birth of a nation" popularized the KKK the same way the Chinese owned media is pushing this anti white anti white agenda now.

Perhaps I missed something, BLM is about racial dominance like the KKK Accept they have darker melanin levels in their skin . In say. 1920 the KKK and their movie "birth of a nation" popularized the KKK the same way the Chinese owned media is pushing this anti white anti white agenda now.
I too think there is a large component of racism and opportunism in the BLM movement. But, I know that the KKK has never been anything but a radical racist organization. I do not support, but I'll take a BLM'er any day as many actually are not dangerous, just annoying as hell, but I have had too many briefings on the KKK to tolerate the klansmen.

Wait a minute, want reparations for slavery? We want reparations for whites that died to free you. Reparations for freeing your black asses? Call it even steven, move on and at least acclimate, Sitting on your black asses smoking crack and getting pissed off at white cops? Despite the..ahemm, the huge black on black murder rates? BLM is worried instead about the 9 black unarmed black men killed by cops despite the fact more unarmed blacks are killed by other...BLACKS?

Last edited:
The KKK were patriotic Muricans....Violent, racist, criminal hooligans that they were, nobody questioned which nation they were loyal to.

BLM are commie scum, and should be held in no higher regard than ISIS.

You are missing something in yer spam threads that are the same subject with the same claims.Birth of a Nation was distributed in 1915 not 1920. Where does society dominate whites from a black supremacy status?

Wait a minute, want reparations for slavery? We want reparations for whites that died to free you. Reparations for freeing your black asses? Call it even steven, move on and at least acclimate, Sitting on your black asses smoking crack and getting pissed of at white cops?
Then in the very next breath they'll pimp for the "dreamers", under the rubric that the children shouldn't be held to account for what their parents did.

If the leftbats didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.

Wait a minute, want reparations for slavery? We want reparations for whites that died to free you. Reparations for freeing your black asses? Call it even steven, move on and at least acclimate, Sitting on your black asses smoking crack and getting pissed of at white cops?
Those people would have never died if the South didn't kill them. So get ready to be paid with confederate paper money.

But, I know that the KKK has never been anything but a radical racist organization
The KKK had it day

and that day has passed

Imagine if in the 1950’s the lib news media had ignored the KKK because MLK had a mistress

But, I know that the KKK has never been anything but a radical racist organization
The KKK had it day

and that day has passed

Imagine if in the 1950’s the lib news media had ignored the KKK because MLK had a mistress
KKK is still active

They no longer wear hoods, they now wear MAGA hats

1595459838063.png

How many people died because MLK had a lover?
I am not attacking king but rather the Look Over There lib media who think the tiny remnant of the Kkk are wother of our full attention as we ignore the larger danger of Only Black Lives Matter

Wait a minute, want reparations for slavery? We want reparations for whites that died to free you. Reparations for freeing your black asses? Call it even steven, move on and at least acclimate, Sitting on your black asses smoking crack and getting pissed off at white cops? Despite the..ahemm, the huge black on black murder rates? BLM is worried instead about the 9 black unarmed black men killed by cops despite the fact more unarmed blacks are killed by other...BLACKS?

You sound just like this quote from
freeing your black asses? Call it even steven, move on and at least acclimate, Sitting on your black asses smoking crack and getting pissed off at white cops?
Ehrlichman in 1968

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Look how angry and hateful this otherwise beautiful free young women is...where did that hate come from?...people take that kind of evil with them to the grave....

This particular so called peaceful protest blocked rush hour traffic and broke store windows and car windows shattering glass all over an infant in his child seat.....all organized by this young woman....she was arrested and so was her partner who broke the window that showered a baby in glass....

Forum List

Back