blm has increased interest in anti-racist ideals -disagree

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

no it just shows how much blacks are racist and think they are susperior to others. it increased terorrisum and crime . fear in cities of blacks more then ever. we can not evne have fair trial in american becasue of them influencing the jurys and judges with violence. blm makes thme all vigilanties.

For what little it's worth, here's my take on BLM and its founders:
1. The BLM founders have, in front of cameras, acknowledged that they are "trained" Marxists.
2. The BLM movement members have publicly stated that they should not be prosecuted for crimes.
3. The BLM founders have pocketed and squandered the donations they received from the public.
4. The BLM founders didn't fund social programs for blacks and thus demonstrated that they don't care about anyone but themselves.
5. The BLM founders never tackled the black on black crime in their own areas.
6. The BLM movement has repeatedly said that their goal is to burn down the system (government).
As for racists, please point to the regions on this planet that have absolutely no racists in them. No policy in the world will eliminate racism completely. As for the concept of there being "systemic racism," I call bullsh*t on that. This constant ranting that there is racism in everything is just the pro-Marxist former Democrat Party steeping themselves in identity politics and division.

Don't you have to practice anti-racism ideals in order to HAVE anti-racist ideals???

Oh........wait.............we're talking about Democrats here.

6add4ae35c0cf597802322fd048b38ff.gif

For what little it's worth, here's my take on BLM and its founders:
1. The BLM founders have, in front of cameras, acknowledged that they are "trained" Marxists.
2. The BLM movement members have publicly stated that they should not be prosecuted for crimes.
3. The BLM founders have pocketed and squandered the donations they received from the public.
4. The BLM founders didn't fund social programs for blacks and thus demonstrated that they don't care about anyone but themselves.
5. The BLM founders never tackled the black on black crime in their own areas.
6. The BLM movement has repeatedly said that their goal is to burn down the system (government).
As for racists, please point to the regions on this planet that have absolutely no racists in them. No policy in the world will eliminate racism completely. As for the concept of there being "systemic racism," I call bullsh*t on that. This constant ranting that there is racism in everything is just the pro-Marxist former Democrat Party steeping themselves in identity politics and division.
you go ! a black marxist probably wrote that trash article. they also back racist leanring tool like 1619 project and crt that praticis black racisum towards whites. and they want to destroy family, calling them nucleaur too.

you go ! a black marxist probably wrote that trash article. they also back racist leanring tool like 1619 project and crt that praticis black racisum towards whites. and they want to destroy family, calling them nucleaur too.
Damn how many threads are they going to allow this mumble mouth, racist hag to make about the same folks over and over.

Honestly all BLM has helped turn me into a racist when I have never been one before. Ever since they showed up a few years I have been on a decline in my ability to tolerate blacks.

Now granted I work with some fine blacks, hell I shared some of my meatball appetizer at a restaurant with a black couple that asked me if it was good a couple months ago. But on the whole? Fuck blacks.

BLM has made me wish they were shipped back to Africa when slavery was abolished.

Honestly all BLM has helped turn me into a racist when I have never been one before. Ever since they showed up a few years I have been on a decline in my ability to tolerate blacks.

Now granted I work with some fine blacks, hell I shared some of my meatball appetizer at a restaurant with a black couple that asked me if it was good a couple months ago. But on the whole? Fuck blacks.

BLM has made me wish they were shipped back to Africa when slavery was abolished.
exactly that is were atituted is. and thne still want to cry victim. they are victimising anyone they perceve as evil white. which includes anyone not as dark as them. i was appauld when watching one of those super nanny shows and see black children with racist parents who tell one their children that you are to light or to dark to be my child. who does that?

Marxism simply keeps all the Blacks in line. Democrats have never liked Black Entrepreneurship.

Forum List

Back