Blm going after memorial day

BLM flags shoulsd not be in the celebration only the us flags. BLM is trying to reuin every holiday.
BLM is a violent racist hate group who's supporters have murdered 5 Dallas LEOs and murdered 6 people in the 2021 Christmas parade massacre.
The Cities and Corporations who are supporting them are endorsing racial violence and hate crimes.

BLM flags shoulsd not be in the celebration only the us flags. BLM is trying to reuin every holiday.

Fuck them. I hope they die.

In fact, I hope someone drives a great big SUV down the middle of Main Street while those BLM chimpanzees are marching.

I pray that someone hauls that flagpole down, because you know the monkey flag will be hoisted on it...

BLM is a violent racist hate group who's supporters have murdered 5 Dallas LEOs and murdered 6 people in the 2021 Christmas parade massacre.
The Cities and Corporations who are supporting them are endorsing racial violence and hate crimes.
exactly. ther messing with memorial day now.

Fuck them. I hope they die.

In fact, I hope someone drives a great big SUV down the middle of Main Street while those BLM chimpanzees are marching.

I pray that someone hauls that flagpole down, because you know the monkey flag will be hoisted on it...
Omg Ahmaud Arbery is a thug

Forum List

Back