Black Students Sue Georgia School District After Being Suspended For Wearing BLM Shirts

Good for them. You can't allow one thing, and not allow the other.
Sure you can.

You can't yell fire in a crowded theater, but you can yell any other word.

If I'm not mistaken Super is trying to raise this as an example of institutional racism. Which it probably is.

Not being from the South, I can't say for sure, but that's what it looks like from the big city.

Sure you can.

If I'm not mistaken Super is trying to raise this as an example of institutional racism. Which it probably is.

Not being from the South, I can't say for sure, but that's what it looks like from the big city.
aim from the south

None of that matters.

Only Bolshevik Looting Matters.

But idiots should have the right to express their dumbfuckery. So I hope they win the suit.

Look at American history for a just a tick. All the things you are screeching about BLM were screeched about MLK.

You are accelerating toward winding up on the wrong side of history, my friend. Slow your roll, pay attention, listen to others.

Or just keep screeching. See you in the history books!

Sure you can.

Yeah, it's racism. Pure and simple. Institutional is the favored kind.

Look at American history for a just a tick. All the things you are screeching about BLM were screeched about MLK.

You are accelerating toward winding up on the wrong side of history, my friend. Slow your roll, pay attention, listen to others.

Or just keep screeching. See you in the history books!

1655052354858.png

Oh that's right Democrats told folks to go out and burn, loot and pillage cities all across America. I missed placed the video can you post if for me again.

I think the key is that at least one side of our political spectrum cannot understand how INDIVIDUALS would find the open-air killing of a black man for the egregious crime of possibly trying to pass a fake $20 was "bad" thing so they figure that it must have been some coordinated astroturfing concept.

That's because many of them are unable to form opinions on their own without Trump or Hannity or Carlson telling them what to be terrified of.

I think the key is that at least one side of our political spectrum cannot understand how INDIVIDUALS would find the open-air killing of a black man for the egregious crime of possibly trying to pass a fake $20 was "bad" thing so they figure that it must have been some coordinated astroturfing concept.

That's because many of them are unable to form opinions on their own without Trump or Hannity or Carlson telling them what to be terrified of.

1655052525422.png

And you act as if riots never happened before 2020. Riots are bad. No one is on here defending them (except Republicans defending the Jan 6 riots/attempted coup).

Just look at American history, though, if you want to figure out which side you are going to wind up having been on.

I'm confident I'm on the right side, being on teh side opposite you and your violent, murderous thugs.

Students should have free speech rights and that includes wearing stupid Marxist Bolshevik shit.
They're minors and their rights can be abridged. The school can make them wear uniforms and restrict their speech. Now, they would have to apply those standards evenly, which appears to be the thrust of the lawsuit.

Agroup of Black students in Georgia has filed a federal discrimination lawsuit against the Floyd County School district, saying they were suspended for wearing Black Lives Matter shirts at school while white students never faced consequences after waving Confederate flags and yelling racial slurs.

The five Black students, who attend Coosa High School in Rome, Georgia, said they were suspended shortly after George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police in 2020, WSB-TV reports. While tensions around the country remained high at that time, a group of Coosa High School students allegedly stood on campus waving Confederate flags and yelling racial slurs. The Black students said they responded to the demonstration by wearing Black Lives Matter t-shirts.

The school disciplined the Black students, but the white students didn’t face consequences, the lawsuit states. Now, the plaintiffs are asking for an injunction to get the district to put a stop to the alleged racism. They’re also aiming to have the students five-day suspensions expunged.

Just par for the course.

Enjoying that good ole white privilege as usual.
Without getting too overwrought, I would expect the plaintiff student to prevail. The school’s behavior is governmental action which is focused on denying free speech. In a school setting there may be certain limits, but an expression of a political belief and support isn’t one of those proper limits.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how you make such quick special pleading.

Your argument is proven to be disingenuous and biased. Thanks for that.

No pleading. The 1/6 riot was not sanctioned or supported by teh vast majority of the Right.

You can talk all the shit you want, but that's the reality of the situation.

No pleading. The 1/6 riot was not sanctioned or supported by teh vast majority of the Right.

Well, you know that's not truthful. We've seen that the last year and a half.

But more importantly: do you think the vast majority on the Left "sanctioned or supported" the riots? Because you probably should actually talk to most on the Left.

You can talk all the shit you want, but that's the reality of the situation.

No, I get it. Everyone has their preferred side. Your side of special pleading to sweep an attempted coup against the US government under the rug is noted and fully understood. You are going to wind up on the wrong side of history but you don't understand that. You really should read some history. Rather than what you THINK you remember from it based on what Tucker Carlson told you two weeks ago.

Sorry but you're just another biased Trumpist and your opinion is easily ignored due to the vapidity of it.

Well, you know that's not truthful. We've seen that the last year and a half.

I know it is truthful. YOu are a liar.

But more importantly: do you think the vast majority on the Left "sanctioned or supported" the riots? Because you probably should actually talk to most on the Left.

Based on the actions of the dem leadership and the talking heads of the media and big tech and the partisan operative online? Yes. Very much so.

No, I get it. Everyone has their preferred side. Your side of special pleading to sweep an attempted coup against the US government under the rug is noted and fully understood.

It was not an attempted coup. You are exaggerating it, to justify your abuse of government power against your political enemies.

You are going to wind up on the wrong side of history but you don't understand that. You really should read some history. Rather than what you THINK you remember from it based on what Tucker Carlson told you two weeks ago.

I know that you people are supporting violent bloodthirsty mobs that use brown shirt tactics and that you hate me and mine with a fiery passion. So being against you, is pretty much unavoidable, baring large amounts of self hatred and desire to commit suicide.

Sorry but you're just another biased Trumpist and your opinion is easily ignored due to the vapidity of it.

Yeah, you people are good at inventing reasons to not listen to shit that you don't agree with. It's called living in a bubble. YOu are an asshole.

Forum List

Back