blm forced a deli in chicago out of business

Nini’s Deli, the restaurant whose owners’ homophobic and anti-Black stances drew protesters outside their Noble Square block two years ago, has closed. Owner Juan “Juany” Riseco announced via Facebook that Saturday, October 1, was the deli’s last day of business at 543 N. Noble Street.

A
Do you have examples of these racist, homophobic stances? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

No as usual you have that wrong. They are devout Christians and good people who are being smeared by the New Woke Order. You know nothing about them other than some blurb on the internet and you have your knives out for them. THAT RIGHT THERE is the problem Marc.
Explain to us what a devout Christian is, because that were for and allowed slavery claimed to be devout Christians, those that fought for Jim Crow Laws claimed to be devout Christians, the Klan claimed to be devout Christians. So let me know what the definition of a devout Christian is.

Explain to us what a devout Christian is, because that were for and allowed slavery claimed to be devout Christians, those that fought for Jim Crow Laws claimed to be devout Christians, the Klan claimed to be devout Christians. So let me know what the definition of a devout Christian is.
Muslims started Chattel slavery, Christians ended it, you fucking moron.

The only sentence that really impressed me in that website article is that the establishment makes really delicious sandwiches.

I think that a lot of people could not care less about the establishment's stance on gays or on that certain pampered ethnicity. They just want those tasty sandwiches!

Well, there we go.

Now you start lying and slandering.

It's all you've got.

The KKK were scumbag pile if shit democrats - just as BLM are scumbag pile if shit democrats .

You are so pathetic you have to tell your stupid lie that I "idolize" the criminal filth of your disgusting party.

Pathetic.
The KKK was started by Confederate soldiers and sympathizers of the Confederacy who were pissed off about losing the war and blacks obtaining full rights....they fought against policies like voting rights, property ownership, civil rights, labor rights -- you know, shit Conservatives fight against now...

They claimed they were losing their way of life and whined about how the "blacks" were all violent rapists and murderers and how "liberal policies" are too radical, blah blah...you know, shit Conservatives say now....

No amount of rewriting history will change that...it only acknowledges your embarrassment and shame as it relates the history of Conservatism..

Forum List

Back