blm forced a deli in chicago out of business

Such as....?
you don't just take a group of people and just go poof you're free. it should have been planned better. free passage home, or maybe some land out west to settle on their own. then the could have had settlements of their own and be among their own.

Last edited:
you don't just take a group of people and just go poof you're free. it should have been planned better. free passage home, or maybe some land out west to settle on their own. then the could have had settlements of their own and be among their own.
Interesting, they were promised what you speak of, it was called Reparations.

So you're a proponent of it?

I like that you believe that.

Because then you won't see me comin', Sambo...
You couldn't come if somebody stuck a firehose up your ass. I grew up around loud mouth, bitch ass racist like you. You didn't get tough until you had about 9 of your buddies with you, because by yourself you were scared to open that mouth because you would get your ass whooped.

You couldn't come if somebody stuck a firehose up your ass. I grew up around loud mouth, bitch ass racist like you. You didn't get tough until you had about 9 of your buddies with you, because by yourself you were scared to open that mouth because you would get your ass whooped.

This is funny.

You're trying to paint me as some sort of internet bully, but all you're doing is painting yourself in the same light.

You coloreds never were too fuckin' smart.

You can't even come up with an original argument. I've stated on this forum, numerous times, that negroes like you are complete pussies when you're by yourself. You tuck your tail between your legs and run like a little bitch.

So now you simply try to reverse that and throw it back on me?

Bitch, sit your monkey ass down and shut the fuck up...

How convenient.

So all the government, and/or individuals, for that matter, has to do to avoid repaying their debts is wait for the debtees to die. Is that it?
nope
you pay it before it becomes a problem. Egypt doesn't owe the jews reparations for slavery. nor do the Greeks and romans who also held slaves.

Last edited:
This is funny.

You're trying to paint me as some sort of internet bully, but all you're doing is painting yourself in the same light.

You coloreds never were too fuckin' smart.

You can't even come up with an original argument. I've stated on this forum, numerous times, that negroes like you are complete pussies when you're by yourself. You tuck your tail between your legs and run like a little bitch.

So now you simply try to reverse that and throw it back on me?

Bitch, sit your monkey ass down and shut the fuck up...
That's funny, keep shadow fighting in the mirror. You've got an alligator mouth with a hummingbird ass.

Forum List

Back