blm forced a deli in chicago out of business

Because they are racists and bigots.

BLM is the modern Ku Klux Klan. The only change is the skin color of their victims.

You know this full well.
So they did it for no reason at all other than "racism?"

BTW, tell me what made the KKK so evil? That is what you believe, right? That the KKK was/is evil?

Nini’s Deli, the restaurant whose owners’ homophobic and anti-Black stances drew protesters outside their Noble Square block two years ago, has closed. Owner Juan “Juany” Riseco announced via Facebook that Saturday, October 1, was the deli’s last day of business at 543 N. Noble Street.

A
Ahhhh, so the owners are bigoted and racist scumbags, expecting to do business in a diverse community.

Do I have that right?

So they did it for no reason at all other than "racism?"

BTW, tell me what made the KKK so evil? That is what you believe, right? That the KKK was/is evil?

The KKK was the terrorist wing of the democrat party. Today BLM is the terrorist wing of the democrat party.

Extortion and racketeering are a major part of what the KKK/BLM do.

{
These corporations have tremendous presence in black communities and are in close proximity to the riots. Their exposure is not limited to physical assets that might be looted or damaged; brands themselves may suffer reputational damage. After a black drunk driver who pointed a stolen taser at a police officer was shot dead in a Wendy's parking lot, the restaurant was set ablaze in retaliation. Wendy's, its logo in the frame of every photo of the incident, loudly announced a $500,000 donation to social justice causes and affirmed its support for the BLM movement.

Corporations are making these donations as protection money, hoping to bribe officials of BLM-affiliated organizations into steering the mob away from their store. The BLM mobs are far from organic; they are well funded corporate entities plucked off the shelf and filled with professional activists to run them. These activists use their platform to target other corporations with exposure to the riots and pressure them into making donations. Corporations are quick to pick up on the implied threat and immediately capitulate, handing money to their extortionists.}

Ahhhh, so the owners are bigoted and racist scumbags, expecting to do business in a diverse community.

Do I have that right?
Your slander and libel are disgusting, the words of a BLM Klansman, a terrorist.

I suspect the HISPANIC owner refused to pay extortion to the Klan, and BLM retaliated as a warning to other businesses that might stand up to their racketeering. Back when they were the KKK, they pulled this same shit, but J. Edgar Hoover shut them down.

No worries though, Merrick Garland gets a cut now....

The KKK was the terrorist wing of the democrat party. Today BLM is the terrorist wing of the democrat party.

Extortion and racketeering are a major part of what the KKK/BLM do.

{
These corporations have tremendous presence in black communities and are in close proximity to the riots. Their exposure is not limited to physical assets that might be looted or damaged; brands themselves may suffer reputational damage. After a black drunk driver who pointed a stolen taser at a police officer was shot dead in a Wendy's parking lot, the restaurant was set ablaze in retaliation. Wendy's, its logo in the frame of every photo of the incident, loudly announced a $500,000 donation to social justice causes and affirmed its support for the BLM movement.

Corporations are making these donations as protection money, hoping to bribe officials of BLM-affiliated organizations into steering the mob away from their store. The BLM mobs are far from organic; they are well funded corporate entities plucked off the shelf and filled with professional activists to run them. These activists use their platform to target other corporations with exposure to the riots and pressure them into making donations. Corporations are quick to pick up on the implied threat and immediately capitulate, handing money to their extortionists.}

Thanks for exposing your delusion.

Do I have that right?
No as usual you have that wrong. They are devout Christians and good people who are being smeared by the New Woke Order. You know nothing about them other than some blurb on the internet and you have your knives out for them. THAT RIGHT THERE is the problem Marc.

Lead the way kkkomrade.

I would gladly do so.

There's not a single redeeming thing about BLM. Nothing. They're rabid vermin, and they need to be treated as rabid vermin so as to stem the spread of their disease.

We invited those BLM pussies to our neighborhood two years ago. The cowards never showed, and they didn't show because they have absolutely no interest in facing people who are willing to stand up to them and do what's necessary to rid our streets of such garbage...

BLM monkeys need to be mowed down in the streets...

BLM needs to be shut down as a criminal enterprise engaged in racketeering and extortion. The last iteration of BLM, when it was called "KKK" did the same shit - but we had an honest FBI at the time who shut them down and put hundreds in prison.

Obviously Wray and Garland are completely corrupt and will not enforce the law against agents of the Reich. Someday we may again have honest law enforcement in this country.

Until then, the terrorist wing of the DNC will continue to rampage unabaited.

I would gladly do so.

There's not a single redeeming thing about BLM. Nothing. They're rabid vermin, and they need to be treated as rabid vermin so as to stem the spread of their disease.

We invited those BLM pussies to our neighborhood two years ago. The cowards never showed, and they didn't show because they have absolutely no interest in facing people who are willing to stand up to them and do what's necessary to rid our streets of such garbage...
With you in charge, I am sure those BLM thugs will soon be defeated......

But......once they are defeated...who will make 8383747 posts a week whining about next?

Forum List

Back