blm forced a deli in chicago out of business

No as usual you have that wrong. They are devout Christians and good people who are being smeared by the New Woke Order. You know nothing about them other than some blurb on the internet and you have your knives out for them. THAT RIGHT THERE is the problem Marc.
Self-proclaimed "Christians" are thee most racist Americans.

Historically, and today.

BLM needs to be shut down as a criminal enterprise engaged in racketeering and extortion. The last iteration of BLM, when it was called "KKK" did the same shit - but we had an honest FBI at the time who shut them down and put hundreds in prison.

Obviously Wray and Garland are completely corrupt and will not enforce the law against agents of the Reich. Someday we may again have honest law enforcement in this country.

Until then, the terrorist wing of the DNC will continue to rampage unabaited.
I think the BLM needs to blow up a hell of a lot more churches with little white girls in it and lynch much much more innocent people with police and judicial assistance before we can call them the KKK

With you in charge, I am sure those BLM thugs will soon be defeated......

But......once they are defeated...who will make 8383747 posts a week whining about next?

There will be no need.

But I'd bet my last nickel there'd be a parade of porch monkeys like you whining about me...

There will be no need.

But I'd bet my last nickel there'd be a parade of porch monkeys like you whining about me...
Porch monkeys are not real bro...they are a figment of your racist fears and insecurities....

But, if you believe they are real....by all means, go right up to one and take them out...stop being a pussy...

Maybe you can get a hold of a child porch monkey and take one of them out - in case you are too cowardly to take on a grown one...

Extortion is what the BLM Klan is most involved in. Pay or we burn down your stores, pay or our thugs will riot and loot you. pay or we will slander and libel you.

BLM are terrorists, just as they were when they were the KKK.
you do know that BLM and the KKK are not the same organization right?

It wasn't like the same mindset who started the KKK decided to just become BLM....unless you are a moron...."

And if BLM didn't exist -- you folks will just create another boogeyman to cast your fears on...

Before BLM, it was the NAACP, Black Panthers, Students For Non Violence, etc, etc etc...

Porch monkeys are not real bro...they are a figment of your racist fears and insecurities....

But, if you believe they are real....by all means, go right up to one and take them out...stop being a pussy...

Maybe you can get a hold of a child porch monkey and take one of them out - in case you are too cowardly to take on a grown one...

The last negro I was about to lock up with backed down like the pussy he was. I might've kicked his ass. He might've kicked mine. We never found out because he ran like a pussy bitch.

No negro wants to fight a 6'2", 260lb white man in good shape. He wants to wait until more negroes show up, and that's when he'll start talking shit and acting like he's the baddest colored boy since Ali...

Self-proclaimed "Christians" are thee most racist Americans.

Ohh.

So will your Reich outlaw Christianity?

Or maybe just require Christians to wear yellow armbands with a cross on them?

Historically, and today.

So nice of you Nazis to tell the Jude what they need.

How are those camps for the Christians coming along?

I think the BLM needs to blow up a hell of a lot more churches with little white girls in it and lynch much much more innocent people with police and judicial assistance before we can call them the KKK

Looks like this iteration of the Klan is more fond of looting Target and burning down Wendy's.

But you scum sure assault and murder plenty of innocent people - with the full assistance of Wray and Garland.

The last negro I was about to lock up with backed down like the pussy he was. I might've kicked his ass. He might've kicked mine. We never found out because he ran like a pussy bitch.

No negro wants to fight a 6'2", 260lb white man in good shape. He wants to wait until more negroes show up, and that's when he'll start talking shit and acting like he's the baddest colored boy since Ali...
You are a pussy....

Do you know furthermore how I know you are a pussy...

Because you are so triggered that you are on here basically "No uh!!! I ain't scared...I am big and strong" -- shut yo pussy ass up.....log off and practice what you preach...

Uh....

What pray tell is a "porch monkey?"

I assume it's a derogatory term for black people, but it's not one I'm familiar with.

Seig Heil.

Show that the owner was "racist?"

You can't - you're lying and we ALL know it.

Most likely the BLM Klan demanded extortion payments and the owner refused. Then the thugs do what they always do - attacked.
Nini’s Deli, the restaurant whose owners’ homophobic and anti-Black stances drew protesters outside their Noble Square block two years ago, has closed. Owner Juan “Juany” Riseco announced via Facebook that Saturday, October 1, was the deli’s last day of business at 543 N. Noble Street.

A

Looks like this iteration of the Klan is more fond of looting Target and burning down Wendy's.

But you scum sure assault and murder plenty of innocent people - with the full assistance of Wray and Garland.
Well, if looting Target and Wendys is the worst of it...

I am sure the parents of children like these would have been more than ok with it....but instead, they had to deal with burying their children while you think not being able to shop in Targets for a couples weeks is the same thing...
R_00.rac008 (51).png

But I am use to Conservatives trying to elevate property over the value of human lives..especially if those lives are of black people......which is why Black Lives matter trigger you so much..

Ohh.

So will your Reich outlaw Christianity?

Or maybe just require Christians to wear yellow armbands with a cross on them?

So nice of you Nazis to tell the Jude what they need.

How are those camps for the Christians coming along?
Do you consider yourself to be a Christian?

You are a pussy....

Do you know furthermore how I know you are a pussy...

Because you are so triggered that you are on here basically "No uh!!! I ain't scared...I am big and strong" -- shut yo pussy ass up.....log off and practice what you preach...

Hey, I'm just staing facts.

One on one is something no negro wants any part of, because negroes are pussies.

I've never said "I am big and strong", but I know for goddamn sure you're monkey ass would never beat me...

you do know that BLM and the KKK are not the same organization right?

I know quite the opposite.

The old KKK was destroyed by J. Edgar Hoover back in 1968 - when he want after them for ..

Wait for it...

EXTORTION AND RACKETEERING. Gee, sound familiar?

The old Klan was destroyed in '68 - but BLM arose from it's ashes - led by Barack Obama in 2012.

BLM is the Klan in every way - the ONLY difference is the skin color of your victims,

It wasn't like the same mindset who started the KKK decided to just become BLM....unless you are a moron...."

And if BLM didn't exist -- you folks will just create another boogeyman to cast your fears on...

Before BLM, it was the NAACP, Black Panthers, Students For Non Violence, etc, etc etc...

The NAACP had decent roots, but became corrupted. Still nothing like the thugs who are the BLM Klan.

Hey, I'm just staing facts.

One on one is something no negro wants any part of, because negroes are pussies.

I've never said "I am big and strong", but I know for goddamn sure you're monkey ass would never beat me...
If you think black folks are pussies -- you should ignore them....

If I know a fragile minded cuck like yourself is a pussy and only fantasize online about shit they are too scared to do in real life -- there is no need for me to give them any more relevance than clowning them online....

However, you remain obsessed and afraid of people you think are "pussies"
Don't talk about it, be about it.....

that was a really fucked up thing to do.

If you think black folks are pussies -- you should ignore them....

If I know a fragile minded cuck like yourself is a pussy and only fantasize online about shit they are too scared to do in real life -- there is no need for me to give them any more relevance than clowning them online....

However, you remain obsessed and afraid of people you think are "pussies"
Don't talk about it, be about it.....
I treat people exactly the way they treat me. No more no less.

Forum List

Back