BLM demands the destruction of Jesus statues

Oh, look: Christians the world over see Him as their own ethnicity.

View attachment 353832

It's almost like His skin color doesn't matter. Weird, huh?

Secondly these are late images. It doesnt really matter so much but we do know for instance that Jesus was not Chinese. I have noticed in various different cultures His features change slightly but He is always recognizably Jesus. Ever consider that?

The Chinese Christians actually portray Him like this...
View attachment 353859

Surprise!!!!!
The Chinese Christians? All three off them?

People believing Christ looks like them allows them to draw closer to Him, to relate to Him.

I can't for the life of me understand why some people believe that's a bad thing.

It’s a fact that very, very few in the Bible was white.
Name one Middle East country that had Caucasians. Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Isaiah, Peter, John, Paul, etc; were all brown, as were all idle Eastern people. The Romans were white.
FACT.

From where do you get your "information" The people in the area of the world----which borders the
MEDITERRANEAN were a genetically mixed people---
and LOTS were quite fair in color of skin and blue-eyed. In Judea ---the people of the GALIL ---dats where Jesus came from----northern judea -- were often blond ish. People rode around on ships in the
Mediterranean-----the AEGEANS had lots of fair haired and light skin people. The Romans were also mixed

Science and the Word of God strongly offer arguments that Jesus was brown. In Matthew it states when Jesus was arrested, the soldiers had to ask Judas which one of the group was Jesus because like his Disciples, he was brown.
It’s really telling that Little Trumpster will not take the fact thatJesus was more than likely brown. They, in their racist minds, can’t stand fact that Jesus was not white with blue eyes. Are you folks going to start trashing Jesus now, being he was not one of you, he was like those you hate because of the color of skin
FYI. Also, forensic anthropology has determined Jesus to be brown.
Have you ever considered not being a dumbass? Not everyone views everything through the lens of race like leftists do.

Actually----it is likely accurate . What are you calling a
"white person"? according to the KORAN ---Muhummad had fair skin.

According to what evidence?
You say "probably" and when someone else makes a statement you keep asking for "evidence"?

Based on the geogaphy it is unlikely. There is little to suggest that pale skin was the norm in any clime back then.
I am not disagreeing with you; I am noting that even you are not 100% sure.

Messiah in the Old Testament
Old Testament references interpreted by Christians as being about a coming messiah have been used to form conjectures about the appearance of Jesus. Isaiah 53:2 refers to the scourged messiah with "no beauty that we should desire him" and Psalm 45:2–3 describes him as "fairer than the children of men", these passages are often interpreted as his physical description.[15][16][17][18]

Even Muslims claim that Jesus, was not kafir
"Fair" in that context means "beautiful".

71U4WPakgqL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Actually----it is likely accurate . What are you calling a
"white person"? according to the KORAN ---Muhummad had fair skin.

According to what evidence?
You say "probably" and when someone else makes a statement you keep asking for "evidence"?

Based on the geogaphy it is unlikely. There is little to suggest that pale skin was the norm in any clime back then.
I am not disagreeing with you; I am noting that even you are not 100% sure.

Messiah in the Old Testament
Old Testament references interpreted by Christians as being about a coming messiah have been used to form conjectures about the appearance of Jesus. Isaiah 53:2 refers to the scourged messiah with "no beauty that we should desire him" and Psalm 45:2–3 describes him as "fairer than the children of men", these passages are often interpreted as his physical description.[15][16][17][18]

Even Muslims claim that Jesus, was not kafir
וְלֹא הָדָר; וְנִרְאֵהוּ וְלֹא-מַרְאֶה
The 1st word word to the right most word is "hadar", which is not "beauty", it is "splendor", as in the splendor of a ruler.
The next 3 words going left, "V'Neer-A-Who V'Low-Marh Eh" mean "And we will look at him and will not be impressed".
The KJV interpretation, found even on many lazy Torah sites, is an abortion.

The fragment of the verse, "and he possessed no organization, and no splendor, and we will look at him and will not be impressed."

View attachment 353832

Secondly these are late images. It doesnt really matter so much but we do know for instance that Jesus was not Chinese. I have noticed in various different cultures His features change slightly but He is always recognizably Jesus. Ever consider that?

View attachment 353859

Surprise!!!!!

People believing Christ looks like them allows them to draw closer to Him, to relate to Him.

I can't for the life of me understand why some people believe that's a bad thing.

More bigotry. There are somewhere between 50 and 140 million Christians in China. It’s a communist country which means they face persecution and still it grows. The Communist Party itself estimates 44 million but that’s a low number. 10% of the Hong Kong population is Catholic.

Last edited:

View attachment 353832

If His skin color werent important then why this fuss over it? And its not really new. Liberal atheists have been sneering for years "Jesus wasn't light skinned". Its very important to them for some reason. Extremely important. We have to understand that the ones trying to revise this are the ones who dont even believe in Him.

"Nya Nya the Jesus we said doesnt exist was dark skinned and short". How weird is that? And that that they consider it an insult says more of them than us.

In short...they do not understand Iconography but they do feel its power. They are barbarians.
Jesus' appearance is absolutely, utterly immaterial. If anyone says it matters -- they're a poor sort of Christian.

Anyone who doesn’t grasp the inportance of the Incarnation is a poor sort of Christian.

Apparently it is of enough importance for the left to engage in a decades long campaign to present a certain appearance.

Last edited:

View attachment 353832

View attachment 353859

Surprise!!!!!

More bigotry. There are somewhere between 50 and 140 million Christians in China. It’s a communist country which means they face persecution and still it grows. The Communist Party itself estimates 44 million but that’s a low number. 10% of the Hong Kong population is Catholic.
Bigotry? It wasn't me who insisted what three people may or may not believe -- you offered no proof -- is representative of 140 million people. Idiot.

View attachment 353832

If His skin color werent important then why this fuss over it? And its not really new. Liberal atheists have been sneering for years "Jesus wasn't light skinned". Its very important to them for some reason. Extremely important. We have to understand that the ones trying to revise this are the ones who dont even believe in Him.

"Nya Nya the Jesus we said doesnt exist was dark skinned and short". How weird is that? And that that they consider it an insult says more of them than us.

In short...they do not understand Iconography but they do feel its power. They are barbarians.
Jesus' appearance is absolutely, utterly immaterial. If anyone says it matters -- they're a poor sort of Christian.

Anyone who doesn’t grasp the inportance of the Incarnation is a poor sort of Christian.

Apparently it is of enough importance for the left to engage in a decades long campaign to present a certain appearance.
Little hint for you: The left disagrees on Christ's appearance because mostly they hate His followers. If Christians believed He was as tall as an NBA center, they'd insist He was a little person. It's a tropism, like a plant turning towards the light, and requiring as little thought.

I don't let other people dictate my faith to me -- especially those who hate me for having it.

Forum List

Back