BLM deadlier to blacks than the Trip K

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The stats don't lie, and they aren't even close.

The Triple K has been on lean times, but this seems to be the key to revival for them.

To repeal their prohibition against black people joining and start recruiting in America's Ghettos.

The stats don't lie, and they aren't even close.

The Triple K has been on lean times, but this seems to be the key to revival for them.

To repeal their prohibition against black people joining and start recruiting in America's Ghettos.

I have been saying this for over two years now. KKK like Robert Byrd and Al Gore's dad terrorized blacks by burning their businesses, but they were amateurs compared to BLM/ANTIFA.

I say let them all die off. The KKK, BLM, Imafa, Black Panthers, all the Aryan, Islam, fascist & commie orgs.
There would be very little racism left in the country if we just let the radical organizations dividing people die natural deaths.
Morgan Freeman was right before he changed his tune to placate the radical racists

I say let them all die off. The KKK, BLM, Imafa, Black Panthers, all the Aryan, Islam, fascist & commie orgs.
There would be very little racism left in the country if we just let the radical organizations dividing people die natural deaths.
Morgan Freeman was right before he changed his tune to placate the radical racists

Wanna know how to end racism against white people?? Stop talking about it! bwhahahah

Forum List

Back