What You Can do to Prevent Election Fraud in November: Demand Full Local Signature-Matching of Mail-In Ballots, with Observers Present

The word accurate is nowhere in the title, dipshit.

You are hallucinating. No speak English?

Like I said, you have a serious comprehension problem.

Hoffman is merely trying to create a database to match the Republican database. It will improve the Democrats' fundraising ability and will be able to operate outside the rules which limit the party's ability to fundraise.

It is easy to understand IF YOU WANT TO.
You may be fucking dumber than your Doppelgänger mamooth

I have NO INTEREST in playing your stupid games

It no longer matters if you save MO or ALA. "They" have now corrupted enough states 100% fixed forever. IMVHO. no way out but collapse or armed revolution IMVHO now. They dumped in at least 30million fraud ballots in 2020. 2022 they kept crooks in power in those last 5 states needed.
Trump fucked us by allowing the democrat Party to cheat in the tens of millions column.

I, stupidly, thought he had a plan to expose their cheating. But, like the Fauxi CCP bioweapon, he allowed it

The word accurate is nowhere in the title, dipshit.

You are hallucinating. No speak English?

Like I said, you have a serious comprehension problem.

Hoffman is merely trying to create a database to match the Republican database. It will improve the Democrats' fundraising ability and will be able to operate outside the rules which limit the party's ability to fundraise.

It is easy to understand IF YOU WANT TO.

You lie as bad as mamooth

"The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project (accurate voter database) represents an “existential threat” to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

What a fucking tool

Trump fucked us by allowing the democrat Party to cheat in the tens of millions column.

I, stupidly, thought he had a plan to expose their cheating. But, like the Fauxi CCP bioweapon, he allowed it

To be fair....not one mealy-mouthed R POS in Congress or in any one State would help him out. It burned my rear end. I despise those worthless R scum. now trolling for donations.

To be fair....not one mealy-mouthed R POS in Congress or in any one State would help him out. It burned my rear end. I despise those worthless R scum. now trolling for donations.
They’re the Fascist Party (democrats) JV team

Yes, I have a pout-stalker. I live rent-free in Frank's little Nazi head. Look at him here, begging for my attention. After all the years of me humiliating him on every topic, he can't stop thinking about me. He clearly not-so-secretly enjoys the humiliation. Why else would he keep begging for more?

Anyways, given the absolute infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule, we can be 100% certain that Frank and every Republican on this thread are devoting their lives to only one thing -- cheating. That's the purpose of this thread, to deflect attention away from their own cheating.

One of the worst things in our elections is college age men and women rolling out of bed, voting and going back to bed.

"The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project (accurate voter database) represents an “existential threat” to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

What a fucking tool
And why does it represent an existential threat to the Democratic party, moron?

Not for the reason you keep implying.

Speak English?

And why does it represent an existential threat to the Democratic party, moron?

Not for the reason you keep implying.

Speak English?

Gee, I don't know Honey Boo Boo, if democrats don't depend on fraud, why would an accurate database represent an "existential threat"?

Climate Change? This is sew hard to under stand.

Okay prove it in your state.

There is none. North Carolina is pretty purple. Our governor's race is the same year as presidential elections. We have a democratic governor in North Carolina but North Carolina voted for Trump in 2020.

The cheating that has been taking place for decades in Pennsylvania is not my concern. Until I get a job working for the Pennsylvania Board of Elections or the Pennsylvania Attorney's General office then I have no obligation to prove it or remedy it. So back off fancy pants. Just because it happens doesn't mean I have to spend months of my time and tens of thousands of dollars proving it just so you can ignore the proof. That would be what people in my area call bat shit insane.

Out of the 50 states, Pennsylvania is the only one I am convinced that cheats. Even if Trump won Pennsylvania then he still wouldn't have won.

Last edited:
There is none. North Carolina is pretty purple. Our governor's race is the same year as presidential elections. We have a democratic governor in North Carolina but North Carolina voted for Trump in 2020.

The cheating that has been taking place for decades in Pennsylvania is not my concern. Until I get a job working for the Pennsylvania Board of Elections or the Pennsylvania Attorney's General office then I have no obligation to prove it or remedy it. So back off fancy pants. Just because it happens doesn't mean I have to spend months of my time and tens of thousands of dollars proving it just so you can ignore the proof. That would be what people in my area call bat shit insane.

Out of the 50 states, Pennsylvania is the only one I am convinced that cheats. Even if Trump won Pennsylvania then he still wouldn't have won.
Yeah, where ever Democrats vote right…

New Topics

Forum List

Back