BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Wrong answer Charlie.. We didn't steal it. So you give back what you stole.

As long as the first amendment exists that means I have a right to air my grievance just as much as your white ass does without always reading some inbred telling me about leaving. So if you don't like that, you have 2 choices; put your pasty white ass on a plane and find somwhere else to live; or accept my right to air my grievance just as you have the right to air yours.

You're an American, and you acknowledge the land is stolen. You now have an obligation to give it back. Anything else is hypocritical on your part.

False. Whites stole the land. Their descendants today are living on stolen land. BLM just wants you to file that away in your head,
What BLM wants is to instill such a sense of self-loathing among whites, and a sense of victimhood among blacks, that whites will be brainwashed into thinking they owe reparations for something they didn’t do and blacks will feel they deserve it for something they didn’t experience.

False. Whites stole the land. Their descendants today are living on stolen land. BLM just wants you to file that away in your head,
On this again, I am not one of their descendants and neither are you.

Neither you, nor I, nor the descendants of those people who "stole" the land are culpable.

File that away in your head.

And what color were the people who wrote that amendment that you desperately cling to? African warlords?
I have the racist you replied to on ignore, but I can only imagine he’s relying on a right he has thanks to the whites who wrote It. He also is enjoying the benefits of all sorts of inventions, discoveries, and advances that whites (and Jews, out of proportion to their numbers) created or developed.

I am doing something about it. I am educating you to the fact that you are a descendant of thieves that have a inferiority complex they passed on to you. Youre the one whining about what BLM said caucasoid.
Ditto back at you.

We can play this game all day.

The fact is that neither you nor I are culpable.

The fact that you keep jumping on race and are trying to attach some sort of descendent culpability is very racially bigoted and illogical.

You and I are way closer to the same than we are different.

Don't you what is happening?

Marxist asswipes want us to fight each other so they can consolidate power.

What BLM wants is to instill such a sense of self-loathing among whites, and a sense of victimhood among blacks, that whites will be brainwashed into thinking they owe reparations for something they didn’t do and blacks will feel they deserve it for something they didn’t experience.
It's even simpler than that.

They want to start class warfare, but because we have no classes in America, they have turned to race so they can start race warfare.

It's the only way the communist revolution will ever happen.

Oh yeah, and they need our guns. So it will never happen. They're just acting out of desperation right now.

It's even simpler than that.

They want to start class warfare, but because we have no classes in America, they have turned to race so they can start race warfare.

It's the only way the communist revolution will ever happen.

Oh yeah, and they need our guns. So it will never happen. They're just acting out of desperation right now.
Yup. James Madison warned that all it takes for a tyrant to oppress is an enslaved media (which the Dems now have) and a disarmed populace (which the Dems will try to bring about).

On a side note, I was one of those people who initially interpreted the 2nd amendment as the right for the military to bear arms, to defend against foreign adversaries. After reading some of our founding fathers’ writings, though, I see clearly they meant for individuals to be able to bear arms, to defend against those within own own country who want to destroy it.

To coin an old phrase from 68, if you don’t like it leave it! No ones stopping these clowns. I for one believe the progress regarding race relations, opportunity, and inclusiveness, made over these past 53 years has been outstanding, regretfully there remains those whose sole existence and political career depends on fomenting racism and divisiveness, still more alarming is that they are black.

Forum List

Back