blm buys home in california causes concern about thwir real mission

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

not suprised all they so is buy themselves homes. suprised they have not gone into fopr cloer buy now/ bunch of crooks.

Buy Lotsa Mansions appears to be far more of a ruse than anyone imagined
No one likes to be duped so lib loons will say they were not but this is quickly becoming Yet Another HOAX.

It is an investment vehicle.
It’s misrepresentation and fraud and you are naive
Are people donating money so mansions can be bought?
Do you honestly feel, we know you don’t Think, that the people who have been surreptitiously buying houses will turn those profits over? When? How?

Buy Lotsa Mansions appears to be far more of a ruse than anyone imagined
No one likes to be duped so lib loons will say they were not but this is quickly becoming Yet Another HOAX.
yep their even buying houses over seas now,. one in the uk. their crimne is spreading.

Last edited:
It’s misrepresentation and fraud and you are naive
Are people donating money so mansions can be bought?
Do you honestly feel, we know you don’t Think, that the people who have been surreptitiously buying houses will turn those profits over? When? How?
I suppose, I only donate old clothes...As far as the monies used to invest in real estate you had better take it up with their charter.

not suprised all they so is buy themselves homes. suprised they have not gone into fopr cloer buy now/ bunch of crooks.
We'll see. So far no problem legally... but of course when you have blacks with money, problems happen. The GOP produces poverty and poverty produces crime and blacks have 1/10th the wealth of whites on average. They need houses for all kinds of things as an organization.

Dude, you literally can't post a sentence without spelling and punctuation errors. WTF?

It's bad when your average eight year old is more lucid than you.
i win again . sorry you are you are less smart then an 8 year old. other wise you would know that a learning disability has nothing to do with inteligence.

Forum List

Back