blm and oakland fighting over blm chalk names on steps

This is the problem with entitled dickheads like BLM - once they get a few things their way they demand to get their way all the time like spoiled, petulant wee brat children.

Give them an inch and they expect a mile.

Pure cancer to society BLM and the progressives/left are.

....blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa----so BLM is bullshit

I don't think I'll ever get bored of logging on here, opening a thread and seeing bona-fide racist Asclepias or whatever his name is making an arse of himself trying to defend black racists. It's quality viewing.

Borderline deranged along with that other anti-white clown IM2 or whatever he's called also

This is the problem with entitled dickheads like BLM - once they get a few things their way they demand to get their way all the time like spoiled, petulant wee brat children.

Give them an inch and they expect a mile.

Pure cancer to society BLM and the progressives/left are.

Dont forget, every single thing they have ever gotten is because you, me, and all american citizens gave it to them. The american public are cuckold submissives to BLM. If the american people resisted BLM then no one would ever support them because they would see just how much of a minority they are.

But nope, americans are pussies for BLM, we let them fuck our wives while we wait in the car.

THe real kicker is everything BLM gets, were the ones making it happen. They want a statue? Then the american citizens pay for it and put it up.

They ruin every neighborhood they infest. All over the world, they're turning once decent cities into shitholes.

Black Lying Morons, that's all they're good for. They ruin every fucking thing they touch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back