BLM Activist: I Want To Take These Pigs' Heads Off With A Handsaw."

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1599713151589.png

1599713508879.png

Speaking at a Tuesday news conference, Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich defended Logan's arrest

The Spokane chapter of the DSA alleged the arrest was "politically motivated."

However, Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich defended Logan's arrest at a Tuesday news conference.

He said: “I’m an equal opportunity sheriff, when it comes to people who want to hurt my community, our community.

“I will go after you no matter what your political leanings are.”

Police had been keep track of Logan's social media posts since June

Knewzovich added that Logan "upped ante by making threats and his rhetoric was increasingly violent.

"He was escalating in his rhetoric and we removed him from the street."

1599713186121.png

Jeremy Logan, 40, was apprehended by plainclothes officers on August 30

1599713064875.png

Logan had a warrant out for his arrest since he failed to appear at a drug charge hearing

The 40-year-old Logan he wrote on Facebook about his hatred towards police and support for the Black Lives Matter movement, according to The Spokesman-Review (Sheriff Knezovich says arrest of protester illustrates pull of left-wing violence in region) .
He said, referring to cops: "I am not going to lie. I want to take these pigs' heads off with a handsaw."

According to the paper, Logan said his posts were fueled by the death of Elijah McClain - a 23-year-old black musician who died after being put in a chokehold by cops last year.

Logan, who was arrested in an unmarked car, had a warrant out for his arrest since he failed to appear at a drug charge hearing.

From the author:
The mercenaries of the Democratic Party leadership - BLM - went too far:

they are no longer just smashing shop windows and robbing them, they are not just vandalizing and demolishing historical monuments, they are no longer just threatening whites, but killing them, life-streaming.

This is a BLACK terror.
And it is necessary to respond to it with decisive actions of the authorities and remove this evil from our streets and from our cities. And even better - from our state.

Attachments

• 1599712958876.png
    1599712958876.png
    148.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Now sawing a random "fascist" head off does that fall under peaceful protest or mostly peaceful protest ?

Has the body that was connected to the head been vaccinated?

Sawing the head of someone who is vaxxed is bad….but if they are NOT vaxxed, it is ok.

Forum List

Back