BLM activist executes 3 at Louisville bar

Yeah, no. Your dude doesn't even know who he is without an adderall injection.

Yeah, maybe Trump needs to score some of that, he doesn't seem to know where he is half the time. He was praising Robert E. Lee in Minnesota the other day.

Trump does more constructive work, while wiping his ass, than biden does in an entire week.

Hiden biden is no longer playing with a full deck.

Trump does more constructive work, while wiping his ass, than biden does in an entire week.

Hiden biden is no longer playing with a full deck.

Yeah, we've seen Trump's constructive work.

200,000 Dead
40 million jobs lost
riots in the streets
Millions of acres lost to wildfires.

Trump is a biblical plague...

Most of those deaths thanks to ghouls like cuomo who sent covid patients in to old folks homes. He's the biggest mass murderer in US history now.

Jobs lost because DEMOCRAT governors would rather fuck over their own people to get rid of Trump, than let the virus burn itself out normally.

Obummer/biden had 60 MILLION cases of H1N1 and they simply stopped counting. The economic damage is mostly Democrat owned silly boi.

Riots in the streets. DEMOCRATS.

Wildfires DEMOCRAT controlled states that refuse to manage their forests.

Black man wearing a “Justice for Breonna” T-shirt walks up and shoots three men at a bar in Louisville.

Expect more, much more, of these same kind of public executions. We were at Dick's the other night, my wife and I. We walked next door to Weis Market to buy some shrimp to steam. As we were crossing the shopping center street this jacked up, lifted pickup truck guns its engine like the driver's gonna run us down. So I stand my ground, draw my weapon, keep it hidden behind my leg and wait. Turns out it was a little teen punk with a few of his buddies out to raise some hell. But that's what it's like these days . . . you just can't take any chances.

Really? A jacked up, lifted pickup truck gunned it's engine and you thought it was a black person?

Black man wearing a “Justice for Breonna” T-shirt walks up and shoots three men at a bar in Louisville.

Expect more, much more, of these same kind of public executions. We were at Dick's the other night, my wife and I. We walked next door to Weis Market to buy some shrimp to steam. As we were crossing the shopping center street this jacked up, lifted pickup truck guns its engine like the driver's gonna run us down. So I stand my ground, draw my weapon, keep it hidden behind my leg and wait. Turns out it was a little teen punk with a few of his buddies out to raise some hell. But that's what it's like these days . . . you just can't take any chances.

Really? A jacked up, lifted pickup truck gunned it's engine and you thought it was a black person?

Where did he mention black person you liar. MOST of the rioters are white assholes. The three shot in Kenosha were white assholes.

Most of those deaths thanks to ghouls like cuomo who sent covid patients in to old folks homes. He's the biggest mass murderer in US history now.

Actually, NY had a lower mortality rate at Nursing homes than the rest of the country did.

Jobs lost because DEMOCRAT governors would rather fuck over their own people to get rid of Trump, than let the virus burn itself out normally.

The virus burning itself out normally - "Herd Immunity" - would require 70% of the population to contract it. Given that the fatality rate of Covid is 3%, that would require millions of deaths.

The real problem is we didn't do what every other civilized country did. Have a complete and total lockdown.

Riots in the streets because Trump spent the last four years race baiting and encouraging racism.

Most of the forests out there are FEDERAL forests, not state ones.

Come on, guy you were willing to give Trump all the credit for a good economy he inherited, give him the blame for the bad things he's caused.

Actually, NY had a lower mortality rate at Nursing homes than the rest of the country did.

The virus burning itself out normally - "Herd Immunity" - would require 70% of the population to contract it. Given that the fatality rate of Covid is 3%, that would require millions of deaths.

The real problem is we didn't do what every other civilized country did. Have a complete and total lockdown.

Riots in the streets because Trump spent the last four years race baiting and encouraging racism.

Most of the forests out there are FEDERAL forests, not state ones.

Come on, guy you were willing to give Trump all the credit for a good economy he inherited, give him the blame for the bad things he's caused.

That's a PROVABLE lie you idiot. When you start your post with a lie that huge there is no point responding to the rest.

Try again but without the lies....mmmmkay.

That's a PROVABLE lie you idiot. When you start your post with a lie that huge there is no point responding to the rest.

I know the facts hurt.

Nursing home and assisted living deaths account for 42% of Covid deaths nationally.

But the rate was only 15% of deaths in NY.

There's even a helpful interactive map where you can check each state's progress.

Forum List

Back