BLM activist executes 3 at Louisville bar

Black man wearing a “Justice for Breonna” T-shirt walks up and shoots three men at a bar in Louisville.

And you'll never hear about it except places like this. And the left here will say YOU are the racist for posting it

Black man wearing a “Justice for Breonna” T-shirt walks up and shoots three men at a bar in Louisville.

Did you read your own link, buddy?

"Social media is full of people saying this happened and that happened and wanted to get political with it; there was nothing political about what happened," he added.
Why the fuck would the opinion of “social media” matter? This was an execution by a radicalized BLM idiot.

By the way, what proof do you have that Fentanyl Floyd was killed because of racism?

Why the fuck would the opinion of “social media” matter? This was an execution by a radicalized BLM idiot.

Do we know this? All we know is he shot three people. Maybe he was another gun nut.

By the way, what proof do you have that Fentanyl Floyd was killed because of racism?

It doesn't matter if it was racism or not.. even though the cop involved has a long history of excessive violence against people of color.

The point is, it was excessive and someone died.

It's time for good Americans to rise up and adopt the tactics of the enemy, and we need to do it en masse.

We'll have this shit straightened out before the weekend...

It's time for good Americans to rise up and adopt the tactics of the enemy, and we need to do it en masse.

We'll have this shit straightened out before the weekend...

Uh, not really. Frankly, your lily white asses probably couldn't handle straight up race war.

Oh, you ignorant twat. You are so going to hate the election results, but color me unsurprised that you are a charles Manson disciple.

Oh, you ignorant twat. You are so going to hate the election results, but color me unsurprised that you are a charles Manson disciple.

Guy, just because your boy won on a fluke last time, doesn't mean the people will make the same mistake again.

if Trump wins, it will be because the election was rigged... the people are pretty clear in their disdain for the man.

This stuff has to end. These people are getting far too comfortable doing this.
Seems to me that the only way it's going to happen is if the electorate itself takes charge.
The politicians seem to be encouraging it.
Of course, that'd just make matters worse, but one of those instances where it has to get worse before it gets better.
There's no one of any note on either end of this disaster saying "enough is enough".

Part of the problem is a political system that is built to encourage elected "leaders" to keep their mouths shut.

The Jihadis on both ends will have free run of the place unless and until some kind of momentum is created against them.

There's no one of any note on either end of this disaster saying "enough is enough".

Part of the problem is a political system that is built to encourage elected "leaders" to keep their mouths shut.

The Jihadis on both ends will have free run of the place unless and until some kind of momentum is created against them.

We need more Mitlaufers like you Mac.

Guy, just because your boy won on a fluke last time, doesn't mean the people will make the same mistake again.

if Trump wins, it will be because the election was rigged... the people are pretty clear in their disdain for the man.

You're projecting again, Manson cultist.

Again, all I can do is shake my head.

Another senseless act of violence in the United States of America.

My deepest sympathies to the families of those three murder victims. Of course, those families will NOT be getting $12,000,000 in compensation.

And I bet you dollars to donuts that the perp will not even be sent to prison, and if he is, he will be released early. His lawyers will no doubt argue that the perp is a victim of systemic you-know-what.

You're projecting again, Manson cultist.

Really? Seems to me that you are the cultists, getting desperate that the walls are closing in on your cult leader.

1600774247882.png

Again, all I can do is shake my head.

Another senseless act of violence in the United States of America.

We have 39,000 gun deaths in this country every year, why are these deaths any more tragic than the rest?

It's not like you guys are going to change the gun laws or anything.

My deepest sympathies to the families of those three murder victims. Of course, those families will NOT be getting $12,000,000 in compensation.

You have a point there. You see, Congress put in a law that the guys who made the gun and sold it to this person can't possibly held civilly responsible....

On the other hand, there was civil responsibility for the system that let cops lie on a warrant, go to the wrong house and murder Breonna Taylor.

And I bet you dollars to donuts that the perp will not even be sent to prison, and if he is, he will be released early. His lawyers will no doubt argue that the perp is a victim of systemic you-know-what.

Unlikely... It's not like he's a white person claiming "Affluenza" and getting off on four homicides, which has happened, or getting out after two assassinations like Dan White did using a Twinkie Defense.

Forum List

Back