BLM activist executes 3 at Louisville bar

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Black man wearing a “Justice for Breonna” T-shirt walks up and shoots three men at a bar in Louisville.

This stuff has to end. These people are getting far too comfortable doing this.

Seems to me that the only way it's going to happen is if the electorate itself takes charge.

The politicians seem to be encouraging it.

Of course, that'd just make matters worse, but one of those instances where it has to get worse before it gets better.

Black man wearing a “Justice for Breonna” T-shirt walks up and shoots three men at a bar in Louisville.

In Biden's world, this guy certainly qualifies as black.

:( :( :(

Seems to me that the only way it's going to happen is if the electorate itself takes charge.

Of course, that'd just make matters worse, but one of those instances where it has to get worse before it gets better.
:( :confused: :confused:

Expect more, much more, of these same kind of public executions. We were at Dick's the other night, my wife and I. We walked next door to Weis Market to buy some shrimp to steam. As we were crossing the shopping center street this jacked up, lifted pickup truck guns its engine like the driver's gonna run us down. So I stand my ground, draw my weapon, keep it hidden behind my leg and wait. Turns out it was a little teen punk with a few of his buddies out to raise some hell. But that's what it's like these days . . . you just can't take any chances.

While I would not have agreed with you even three months ago I do now. We The People need take charge of our own destinies or we will have no destinies left to bitch about.

Expect more, much more, of these same kind of public executions. We were at Dick's the other night, my wife and I. We walked next door to Weis Market to buy some shrimp to steam. As we were crossing the shopping center street this jacked up, lifted pickup truck guns its engine like the driver's gonna run us down. So I stand my ground, draw my weapon, keep it hidden behind my leg and wait. Turns out it was a little teen punk with a few of his buddies out to raise some hell. But that's what it's like these days . . . you just can't take any chances.

:thankusmile:

While I would not have agreed with you even three months ago I do now. We The People need take charge of our own destinies or we will have no destinies left to bitch about.
:clap:

There's a part of me that flirts with the notion that the political establishment are encouraging this kind of behavior in order to draw out oath keepers, et al. That's a bit of a complex discussion. And I'll digress here. But they should be very, very careful what they ask for. Because these hoodlums don't stand a chance, should it come to that. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Last edited:

There's a part of me that flirts with the notion that the political establishment are encouraging this kind of behavior in order to draw out oath keepers, et al. That's a bit of a complex discussion. And I'll digress here. But they should be very, very careful what they ask for. Because these hoodlums don't stand a chance, should it come to that. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
:thankusmile:

Forum List

Back