BLM activist executes 3 at Louisville bar

This stuff has to end. These people are getting far too comfortable doing this.

Seems to me that the only way it's going to happen is if the electorate itself takes charge.

The politicians seem to be encouraging it.

Of course, that'd just make matters worse, but one of those instances where it has to get worse before it gets better.

~~~~~~
Bu, bu, bu, but Kyle rittenhouse killed two Antifa would be assassins...

:clap:

Seems to me that the only way it's going to happen is if the electorate itself takes charge.

Of course, that'd just make matters worse, but one of those instances where it has to get worse before it gets better.

~~~~~~

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Why is murder something that is new and awe inspiring to yous guys?

~~~~~~
Indeed, it's common place in Chicago, New York, Baltimore Sanctuary Plantation Ghetto's and now in 70 cities where Antifa and BLM reign....

Why is murder something that is new and awe inspiring to yous guys?

~~~~~~
Indeed, it's common place in Chicago, New York, Baltimore Sanctuary Plantation Ghetto's and now in 70 cities where Antifa and BLM reign....
Iit is common in every state and every large city too include small ones and it happens all over the world where humans reside and life is cheap.

Black man wearing a “Justice for Breonna” T-shirt walks up and shoots three men at a bar in Louisville.

Is CNN covering this story as a hate crime?

~~~~~~

Mr. Rittenhouse was foolish to place himself in the position that he did. And certainly inexperienced in combat situations. The boy isn't even a spark compared to the hell fire these people are inviting.

Ever hear the one about the two bulls?

~~~~~~

Mr. Rittenhouse was foolish to place himself in the position that he did. And certainly inexperienced in combat situations. And he isn't even a spark compared to the hell fire these people are inviting.

Ever hear the one about the two bulls?

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Black man wearing a “Justice for Breonna” T-shirt walks up and shoots three men at a bar in Louisville.

Expect more, much more, of these same kind of public executions. We were at Dick's the other night, my wife and I. We walked next door to Weis Market to buy some shrimp to steam. As we were crossing the shopping center street this jacked up, lifted pickup truck guns its engine like the driver's gonna run us down. So I stand my ground, draw my weapon, keep it hidden behind my leg and wait. Turns out it was a little teen punk with a few of his buddies out to raise some hell. But that's what it's like these days . . . you just can't take any chances.

For MSM, teen translates to black. Is that what you were inferring?

Typical conduct. Fuckers better watch out for the backlash to come.

Expect more, much more, of these same kind of public executions. We were at Dick's the other night, my wife and I. We walked next door to Weis Market to buy some shrimp to steam. As we were crossing the shopping center street this jacked up, lifted pickup truck guns its engine like the driver's gonna run us down. So I stand my ground, draw my weapon, keep it hidden behind my leg and wait. Turns out it was a little teen punk with a few of his buddies out to raise some hell. But that's what it's like these days . . . you just can't take any chances.

For MSM, teen translates to black. Is that what you were inferring?

:thankusmile:

:thankusmile:

Right...... :laughing0301:

CrossTHISLineIdareyou.jpg

Forum List

Back